Cristian Ledesma on his way? (1 Viewer)

Sep 1, 2002
Lecce midfielder Cristian Ledesma has rubbished reports claiming that he is being courted by Juventus.

It has been rumoured that Ledesma is on Fabio Capello's wanted list ever since it emerged that he tried to sign him whilst in charge of Roma.

The Argentinian international is believed to be being tracked by a number of Europe's premier clubs, although he refutes claims that Juve have been in touch, saying that he is happy to focus on Lecce.

"Nobody has spoken to me about an interest from Juventus," he said. "It's enough for me to do well for Lecce, thank-you."

Nedved's replacement? Or just another bench warmer.

Over to you.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Tino

Il Tedesco
Feb 1, 2005
I think he is only another bench warmer!
When he realy comes, than any other from our MF must leave us!

Like Olivera or Blasi!

Only rumour!

Ramin

vBookie Champion
Nov 18, 2003
++ [ originally posted by bianconero ] ++

Nedved's replacement? Or just another bench warmer.
He's a definisive midfielder, so why in hell would he be Nedved's replacement?! If he comes, he'd probably take Gianicheda's place, and Blasi will turn to right-back.

OP
bianconero
Sep 1, 2002
  • Thread Starter #4
    ++ [ originally posted by Ramin ] ++

He's a definisive midfielder, so why in hell would he be Nedved's replacement?! If he comes, he'd probably take Gianicheda's place, and Blasi will turn to right-back.

Defensive, Oh I thought he was a goal getter.

Thank you for putting me straight Mr Ramin.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
    Christian Ledesma is a very complete midfielder who basically holds Lecce's midfield together. He can play as a central holding midfielder who sits in front of the defense, or he can venture foward a bit more and play as a traditional center midfielder. The thing that impressed me about Ledesma is that he was named captain of Lecce at the age of 23 if I remember correctly...so the kid is a good leader and influence on the team. Ledesma is a great passer of the ball, good tackler and midfield organizer. I would certainly welcome him at Juventus.

I could see him take over for Emerson in the next year or so, and until then he would be a far better option than Giannichedda or Blasi off the bench.

tassard

Jul 30, 2004
    Last summer Corinthians spent 35 M euros to buy Tevez, Mascherano and other players.This team was not that rich.So where did they find the money?

lestat_1987

Aug 31, 2005
    Corinthians is owned MSI which I believe is british-arabian. Mascherano is not owned by Corinthians, he is owned by this MSI group and they have great relationships with Abramovich. Still it was said MSI were going to loan him to Atletico.

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
    Ledesma was almost a juve player last january, but the deal fell through. Lecce did not want to sell another key-player back then, after already cashing in on Bojinov.

sateeh

Day Walker
    Jul 28, 2003
    i saw alot of lecce matches here (thanx to espn!!!) i dont think he is good enough for juve.
    he is good but not good enough. but again i think its only a rumor, i would prefer c.zanetti.

Luigito

Mar 22, 2003
    Masherano is going to Atletico de Madrid.

I think that Juve has a lot of players in that position, but Ledesma is great and have a great future. He is 22 i Think. Right now maybe he is not better of C.Zanetti, but i think that he can pass him.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
    ++ [ originally posted by Tino ] ++
    never knew about PSV???
    Why with PSV?

That is fvcking stupid, that is not the football-business I like!
    yeah Chelsea are wanting them to act as a feeder club i heard. The striker Farfan is owned by Chelsea and sent out to PSV

lestat_1987

Aug 31, 2005
    ++ [ originally posted by Boksic ] ++

yeah Chelsea are wanting them to act as a feeder club i heard. The striker Farfan is owned by Chelsea and sent out to PSV
    Not entirely true my friend. Chelsea only have first refusal on Farfan. They agreed to pay a part of his transfer as long as if he plays good in PSV, they have an option on him. The links with CHelsea are bigger in the case of ALEX, who apparentrly will be in Chelsea for the 2006/2007 season. ITñs a fact actually,unless Mourinho changes his mind. Unlikely though.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)