Crisis???? (1 Viewer)

Primo

Juventus FC - Philippines
Dec 20, 2002
yeah. the players are just probably tired. DP's been quiet for quite some time. most of our goals are coming from our midfield. our strikers seem to be empty. let's just hope Santa Claus gives them back their goodies this xmas!

OP
A_LAcki

A_LAcki

Dec 23, 2002
  • Thread Starter #5
    I would say that we have two problems!
    First: Our strikers are tired (Del Piero) or arn't having the best time in Front of Goal (Salas)! The only solution is to sell Salas! He did nothing for Juve! Instead of him, i would get back Miccoli!

Second: Our central defenders are too slow! At counter attacks, Ferrara and co. look very old! Well, we have to waitr till Tudor comes back, but I doubt Lippi will put him in defense! Maybe Lippi can put Thuram in centre, because he is very quick!
    Or we buy a young defender (Milito, Leo....) or bring one back from loan (Maietta..........)!
    What do you think??

juventusi

Jul 22, 2002
    i agree in part with A_LAcki but i think salas will be given a chance to the end of season ,rightly so,and some players shuffling will be needed

Ahmed_

Bench Warmer
    Dec 23, 2002
    miccoli should replace zalayta, zalayta did not do anything for juve for the last 4 years....... salas has a reason to not show his form because he stil new. he did not play much last season and he is just out of a big injury. zala has nothing to defend himself with!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dj Juve

Jul 12, 2002
    i agree..i think maybe it's because he knows he's just a reserve player. there's not much pressure on him, if any unlike Salas and Di Viao, who both know they have to perform if they want to as remain as one of the managers' pick...

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Christian_Vieri ] ++
    Zalayeta didn't do anything? He did more than Di Vaio and Salas. And for a 4/5th striker, he has done more than enough if you ask me.
    I totally agree.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)