Crisis in 98/99! (1 Viewer)

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
we still had a good team then. the main problem is that our players are old and past it these days. motivation is lacking in these players which isnt a surprise after so much success.

in the end, this team can only deteriate as time goes on.

Buy on AliExpress.com
Jan 7, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Adrian ] ++
we still had a good team then. the main problem is that our players are old and past it these days. motivation is lacking in these players which isnt a surprise after so much success.

in the end, this team can only deteriate as time goes on.
unless it is milan :fero:

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004
++ [ originally posted by sallyinzaghi ] ++
When you grow old your body complies to the age (though that has exception cases) and I agree we lack motivation. Which explains the need for young bloods.
I also agree. I wish there was medecine for motivation.

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
i dont see why you are shouting Milan Don Bes. up until last seaosn, they were not successful for quite some time. a lot of their players had success elsewhere. they dont lack motivation simply because its a start of a new era for many at that club. ie. cafu, pancaro, pirlo, inzaghi etc..kaka as well.

Jan 7, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Adrian ] ++
i dont see why you are shouting Milan Don Bes. up until last seaosn, they were not successful for quite some time. a lot of their players had success elsewhere. they dont lack motivation simply because its a start of a new era for many at that club. ie. cafu, pancaro, pirlo, inzaghi etc..kaka as well.
so then lets start a new era

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
i think juve will. it has no choice. too many old players mixed with others who are not good enough.

a new era is needed IMO.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)