Cricket (1 Viewer)

OP
Stu

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
  • Thread Starter #2
    Right now West Indies have a distinct advantage over Australia in the fourth and final test match of the WI-Aussie series. The visitors hold a 3-0 advantage but the Windies are trying their best to prevent a white wash.

Score at the moment: Australia are 196 for the loss of 6 wickets :thumb:

COME ON WEST INDIES!!!!!!!!!! :D

Layce Erayce

Aug 11, 2002
    cricket! what a great game! its long, but i love watching it....my fav team: them pakis. ever since they lost that world cup final to the aussies a few years ago ive been sad :down:

OP
    Stu

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
  • Thread Starter #6
    Yeah. First off, they have O.D.I.s, commonly known as one day international. These games last for one day only. Then there's Test matches. Test matches can last for a maximum of five days, but sometimes they finish before the full five days are up.

OP
    Stu

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
  • Thread Starter #7
    Current situation in the game between the West Indies and Australia:

West Indies bowled out Australia for 240 in their 1st innings (in test matches each team has two innings). Jermaine Lawson took a career best seven wickets.

In the West Indies first innings, they surprisingly equalled Australia's score of 240, but were unable to put on a lead. Brian Lara, the West Indian captain, scored the only half century of the match so far, while Andy Bichel and Brett Lee led the charge for Australia taking three wickets a piece.

Australia went into bat for the second time and scored a sizeable total of 417 with openers Justin Langer and Matt Hayden both scoring hundreds.

Right now the West Indies are batting at 47 for no wickets. Christopher Gayle has 19 and young Devon Smith has 20.

The 4th day of play starts tomorrow.

Layce Erayce

Aug 11, 2002
    woohoo!! i dislike the australian team cuz shane warne has a big ego and is overdue for a liposuction session.....

i mean i think its time an underdog come up and it finally looks like west indies are taking over.....

Layce Erayce

Aug 11, 2002
    in runs. if u hit the ball and it hits the boundary its 4 runs. if it hits the boundary without bouncing its 6 runs.

if u hit it u get a chance to run back and forth between wickets to score 'runs'

team with most runs wins

Jul 28, 2002
    wow i didnt no there was a cricket thread!!!!

man im a massive fan of cricket....i luv playin it, i play every thursday and saturday. I play for a local "village team" but hav played for my school n college on numerous occasions.

ne1 else play cricket??

im a middle order batsmen of the aggresive sort,but also a bowler, medium fast at a timed of 85mph!!!
    highets runs.....101...got out tryin to hit another six.....got caught

But im an ENGLAND fan..:down: shame were poo!!

but fav player of all time....WASIM AKRAM he is the best player of all time imo!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)