Crespo in shock Juve link (2 Viewers)

Maher

Juventuz addict
Dec 16, 2002
Chelsea confirm Crespo return Thursday 7 July, 2005

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chelsea have confirmed that Hernan Crespo will play for them next term even if stories in Italy suggest Fiorentina are now keen on the striker.

The Argentine had hoped he would remain at the San Siro after a successful loan period last term, but no agreement could be agreed with the Italian giants.

"We're delighted Hernan is coming back," said Chelsea chief executive Peter Kenyon. "He had a great season at Milan and showed what a good player he is.

"He is happy to be coming back and I know he will be welcomed by everyone."

Crespo, a £17m signing in the summer of 2003, was eager to stay in Serie A after a good 2004-05 campaign.

But he now seems to have accepted the fact that he will be playing in the Premiership again.

"Peter Kenyon was very important in my return, he told me that I have the quality to be the best striker in the Premiership," Crespo told the Daily Star newspaper.

"Chelsea are now a completely different club to the one of a year ago, they have gone forward in every respect and for me that is positive.

"It's an important year ahead of the World Cup, I want to be in the Argentina squad and I have to have a good season to achieve that."

However, Crespo could seemingly still be playing in Italy’s top-flight if Fiorentina’s rumoured interest is confirmed.

The Tuscan giants are after a new target man after already being linked with Luca Toni of Palermo and Udinese’s Vincenzo Iaquinta.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
++ [ originally posted by JUVE_CANADA ] ++
if juve got crespo in a deal with chelsea, could they sell him 2 milan? just asking if they could sell him to that team who had him loan already.
Do you think Juve are there to do favours for Milan?

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
But if they do a favour to us backing off from Gila then...why not?

This can be happen anyway,Milan arent interested on Crespo anymore because they aim for Gila

delp_07

Jan 31, 2005
No i dont think this will happen i think our surprise signing will be luca toni
it makes so much sense
carriaccollo comes in
than makinwa
than its gonna be toni to juve and we sell trez to
chelsea

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Zlatan ] ++
Crespo to Juve, then to Parma in exchange for Gilardino. Mark my words.
I dont have a marker. Its finally run out, after marking your countless other words. ;)

And no, what you're saying wont happen. ;)

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
I had thought about it orginally myself. But then realised that Crespo would lower Gila's asking price considerably which Parma will not agree to. If we're going to switch players anyway, why not just offer to Trez + cash for Gila instead of going to London and back? :D

HelterSkelter

Apr 15, 2005
i think its got a lot to do with where crespo and trez want to be.
trez wont mind playing in the epl im sure..but i dont think he wud want to be at crisis struck club in italy.
on the other hand i have no doubt in my mind that crespo wud jump at the chance to play for virtually any club in the serie A.its not because he's not good enuff for the bigger clubs,its coz his style does not go with the fast pace of the epl.if he stays there,im sure he'll have another dissapointing outing.the world cup is just a year from now,and crespo wud want to put in a great performance to cement his place in argentina's world cup squad,and this is something i dont see him doing if he stays as chelsea.
im positive that he wont mind playing for any club in italy,if its in the serie A.and parma cud b a good bet bcoz he has played there before so he must have some emotional attachment with the club too.
as for trez,he cud very well have a great season at chelsea.because his game wud suit the epl,and french players do very well in the epl too.i dont think trez wud want to move to parma simly bcoz they arent doing great rite now.

so as far as im concerned....selling trez to chelsea for cash and crespo..and then getting gilardino by offering cash and crespo is a very good idea bcoz after gila's departure,parma wud want a new top quality striker so they can compete with the top clubs again.

zlatan my man..u put fwd a very good idea:D

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
Apr 19, 2003
Hey,

gazzetta.ru

puplished an article,in wich Crespo said that he won't play nither Milan nither Chelsea.

Because Milan turned their back on him,and Chelsea,he just don't want them...

don't know if it's true,but....look intersting.....something big will happen i think,i feel it...maybe we will end up with Gila after all.

Forza Juve!:cool:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)