Crespo: cole can be better than zidane (1 Viewer)

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
axlrose85 said:
joe cole is pretty talented.he can play on the wings,in the centre of the park,he can dribble,he can cross,he can be used as the playmaker..very talented indeed.

Dude, the only similarity Joe Cole can draw with Zinedine Zidane if at all is that there is usually little or no hair on his head. Besides that, he can do all he wants, he wont be able to do it like Zidane. Players like that are a one off in their generation. So let it go.

PS: Crespo obviously needs to do something more creative with the time he's got on his hands at Chelsea.

Buy on AliExpress.com

HelterSkelter

Apr 15, 2005
baggio said:
Dude, the only similarity Joe Cole can draw with Zinedine Zidane if at all is that there is usually little or no hair on his head. Besides that, he can do all he wants, he wont be able to do it like Zidane. Players like that are a one off in their generation. So let it go.

PS: Crespo obviously needs to do something more creative with the time he's got on his hands at Chelsea.
i wasnt comparing cole with zidane.i was only taking about how talented cole is.

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
Maresca u still haven't answered me bout kickin rummenigge ass,anyway Zizou has as much flair as Ronaldinho but he was never one to pull off trick during the field of play.

Ill upload a couple of videos i took when i was in turin.Zizou does amazing things with the ball!

Maresca

Aug 23, 2004
Byrone said:
Maresca u still haven't answered me bout kickin rummenigge ass,anyway Zizou has as much flair as Ronaldinho but he was never one to pull off trick during the field of play.

Ill upload a couple of videos i took when i was in turin.Zizou does amazing things with the ball!
Kickin rummenigge´s ass, where?

3pac

Alex Del Mexico
May 7, 2004
neither of them have shit on me, the only one that comes close is ronnie, but i bought new dance shoes in watford today, so he is done.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
axlrose85 said:
i wasnt comparing cole with zidane.i was only taking about how talented cole is.

I'm happy to see my friend from across the border not losing sight of reality. Especially given that the Pakistani team is about to take on India. :p

K10

Jul 12, 2002
I followed Joe Cole more when he was at West Ham.

From then, I would say yes, he can become better than Zidane.

Cole is the only English player I admire.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)