Crap Days (1 Viewer)

gray

Apr 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by River ] ++
Graham I think its totally coool :D I love aussie accents :D
Though i admit it is weird hearing a korean guy with it :D
it's not like you could see me at the same time.... oh wait, did i have my webcam on?
++ [ originally posted by K10 ] ++
Gray, you got an Aussie accent right, but also a Korean?
actually I was born here, so my accent's 100% Aussie, but I speak fluent Korean cos I speak it to my parents and other adults

Buy on AliExpress.com

K10

Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Andy ] ++

Of course. Only somebody who is actually hooked on phonics wouldn't get it. :D
I bet ya most ppl here are hooked on phonics in that case

gray

Apr 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by K10 ] ++
sound gray, not look :D
:D hehe

even so, the accent is fantastic on its own :) except when British people swear, it sounds wrong to me for some reason...
++ [ originally posted by River ] ++
shes from London. We probably all sound like that :D
:eek: sounds great ;)

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
++ [ originally posted by gray ] ++

:D hehe

even so, the accent is fantastic on its own :) except when British people swear, it sounds wrong to me for some reason...
Gray, anybody swearing probably sounds bad to you. :D

gray

Apr 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Andy ] ++
Gray, anybody swearing probably sounds bad to you. :D
that's the truth ;) but what I meant is that Brits sound almost unnatural when they swear... maybe cos I hear aussies and americans swearing all the time... I dunno, but it just sounds weird to me :)

Jan 7, 2004

that's the truth ;) but what I meant is that Brits sound almost unnatural when they swear... maybe cos I hear aussies and americans swearing all the time... I dunno, but it just sounds weird to me :)

and they use that word which nobody else uses -- bloody

3pac

Alex Del Mexico
May 7, 2004

funny, to me the first thing i think of when i think of my brit cousins is "o fack off" im born and raised here, and i think it sounds more natural with a brit accent

maybe just because i have a brit mother, whom exposed me to all these vulgar movies at too young an age:D

gray

Apr 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Don Bes ] ++
and they use that word which nobody else uses -- bloody
I bet Aussies use that more than brits do :)

you bloody ripper!

++ [ originally posted by Sir Sebastian ] ++
funny, to me the first thing i think of when i think of my brit cousins is "o fack off" im born and raised here, and i think it sounds more natural with a brit accent

maybe just because i have a brit mother, whom exposed me to all these vulgar movies at too young an age:D
fair enough ;)

Asma

Doctor Asma
Oct 21, 2003
++ [ originally posted by blackmint ] ++
Hey people. Share your bad days here. I have had an awful day today. Ive broken my foot AND found out that one of my best friends is leaving the school next week. Not to mention got a detention.

please share, or i will get massively depressed cos its gonna be a long while before i can play football, let alone walk...:(
detention?why?wht did u do? :confused:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)