Crap Days (12 Viewers)

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by River ] ++

Nope I dont have the internet thingy or broadband :) But in time ill get it hooked up.

Red Dead Revolver is awesome.

But Turtles rules :D

Once you do, let me know.

Then you, myself, and Andy can talk trash on the headsets:D That would be a ****in blast.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Torkel

f(s+1)=3((s +1)-1=3s
Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Sergio ] ++
4 concussions
Torn ACL- Left Knee
Torn MCL- Right Knee
Broken Clavicle
2 Ruptured discs in my back(required fusion surgery)
Torn Rotator Cuff
What's a clavicle?

River

Jun 15, 2004
Dont worry blackmint. If Del Piero can comeback as strong as ever so can you.

Oh wait a minute.. :D

Im kidding. And although kidna weird, a broken foot is better than a torn muscle somewhere around the knee etc, youll be fine.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Torkel ] ++

Ouch. Thanks.
Yeah, that's what I said each time I got injured.

Except for the concussion part. You can''t say much when you don't remember your name or what day of the week it is.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by River ] ++
Segio how could you get that beat up at 18?
Sports.

I was playing 3 sports year-round.

Baseball, Basketball, American Football.

My body started betraying me at 15, when I was playing basketball and I went up for a dunk, and some asshole deliberately undercut me, and I landed with my leg straight down onto the court. Shredded my left knee. A year after the surgery, I injured my right knee playing football, so I gave that up after my second surgery, and stuck to just baseball. That's when I broke my collarbone diving over a fence to make a catch. Made the catch, but landed on pavement on my shoulder, thereby breaking my collarbone.

The concussions were sprinkled in there among my injuries, and the rotator cuff injury happened about 4 years ago pitching in a summer league. The back surgery was inevitable because my body took a pounding. Amazingly, at my age, I feel better now than I ever have in the past 17 years.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Torkel ] ++
You could dunk at 15? How tall are you, Yao? ;)

I'm 6'4 right now, but I was 6'2 when I was 15, and I have calves the size of tree trunks, and that's where you get the majority of your leaping ability. I'm not saying I was Jordan or anything, but yes, I could do a one-handed dunk at 15. That's a lot easier to do than a two handed dunk.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Well, this wasn't a crap day, but it will be a crap night.

I have my fantasy football draft tonight and I don't fell like doing it, but I already gave my word.

And I still don't know who I'm protecting, Andy.

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
Some part of each day is a crap part for me, mostly because I get pissed off easily :)

Sorry to hear about that blackmint, do you have to wear a cast?

Jan 7, 2004
Well, this wasn't a crap day, but it will be a crap night.

I have my fantasy football draft tonight and I don't fell like doing it, but I already gave my word.

And I still don't know who I'm protecting, Andy.

poor you. imagine if your worries were finding food and shelter for the night in a warm place or trying to out-kill people who were trying to kill you.

OP
Dan

Dan

Back & Quack
Mar 9, 2004
  • Thread Starter #78
    ++ [ originally posted by fabiana ] ++
    Some part of each day is a crap part for me, mostly because I get pissed off easily :)

Sorry to hear about that blackmint, do you have to wear a cast?
    Dont know yet. Going to the hospital tomorrow to get it re-examined.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Don Bes ] ++

poor you. imagine if your worries were finding food and shelter for the night in a warm place or trying to out-kill people who were trying to kill you.
    Oh, come off your high horse, will you please.

you have no idea who I am, and the struggles that i and my family had to go through for us to get to this point in our lives, so give me a fukkin break already.

Stick to one liners Don, because anytime you use more than one actual, coherent sentence, you sound like an idiot.

OP
    Dan

Dan

Back & Quack
    Mar 9, 2004
  • Thread Starter #80

Oh, come off your high horse, will you please.

you have no idea who I am, and the struggles that i and my family had to go through for us to get to this point in our lives, so give me a fukkin break already.

Stick to one liners Don, because anytime you use more than one actual, coherent sentence, you sound like an idiot .
    Thats a bit harsh sergio.( the part in bold).But equally don, you cant make people feel bad for something that is beyond their control and has little relavance to the topic. Dont assume someone has a great life...cos if you 'assume' something you make an ass out of u and me ;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)