Coupling ?? (1 Viewer)

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
aye its a few years old

and shit

sorry maher but there have been many comedies much better than this on tv in recent history. it is just a poor friends imitation really

OP
Maher

Maher

Juventuz addict
Dec 16, 2002
  • Thread Starter #6
    was it in 2003 ?? it may be old but it is funny to watch

Osman

Koul Khara!
    Aug 30, 2002
    WTF, I thought you were going to talk about the classic brittish original sitcom. But you have the nerve to pimp up the horrible abomination that is the US version?

Not too suprising considering who posted this thread, but seriously. Extremely bad sitcom. Do yourself a favour and watch the original.

Enron

Tickle Me
    Oct 11, 2005
    WTF, I thought you were going to talk about the classic brittish original sitcom. But you have the nerve to pimp up the horrible abomination that is the US version?

Not too suprising considering who posted this thread, but seriously. Extremely bad sitcom. Do yourself a favour and watch the original.
    By US version you mean the P.O.S. that BBC America shows every once in a while?

Osman

Koul Khara!
    Aug 30, 2002
    I dont have BBC america, but I have seen this crap, and it sucks real hard. And no, not because its a copy, as mentionned, The Office is a decent copy atleast, it has Steve Carell for one, who can be priceless when he wants to be.

In comparison...All of this coupling cast together couldnt string a semi funny joke between eachother.

swag

L'autista
    Administrator
    Sep 23, 2003
    They couldn't dig a hole deep enough to bury the U.S. version of "Coupling" so its irradiated waste didn't severely damage senses of humor everywhere.

OP
    Maher

Maher

Juventuz addict
    Dec 16, 2002
  • Thread Starter #19
    anyway i see it better than friends.
    on showtime comedy i see daily:
    coupling followed by married with children followed by fresh prince followed by simpsons , although they are old but they are funny stuff.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)