Coronavirus (COVID-19 Outbreak) (29 Viewers)

Oct 3, 2004
Whatsup Haytham! What you been up to? Besides necroing old threads lol
Wallahi Oz I am fine. Nice to see you still active as well. I hope life treating you well.

Since we're in a C0vid thread. I didn't sift thru the entire thing but how was the debate here?

I had a staunch Anti Vaxxer in my office since day one in 2020 said f*ck masks and f*ck needles. And he used to openly shame people for wearing a mask and engage in heated debates often getting aggressive.

Anyway he is in complete la la land now and telling everyone "I told you so..hahaha all you triple vaxxers how you doing? I'm un vaxxed un masked, caught the flue and I lived to prove all of you are sheep."

To be clear. I'm not a pro vaxxer. But I'm definitely filed under the hypocrites that said in March 2020 "I hope they develop a vaxx for this."

Then when the Vax was put out, I was like fuuuuckkk that I ain't getting the jab. My wife, a hypochondriac herself, got upset and I eventually took "1 jab" as in...I didn't take the follow up one of the "1st jab". I'm proudly half vaccined LOL.

I got c0vid three times btw. And I'm fine. Suffered the basic body aches and headaches with low fever (38C).

In light of what we learned, with hindsight 20/20 ...what are all of your thoughts on lockdown? The vaxx? The government's police state approach to making staging indoor mandatory, mask mandatory and vaxx's mandatory?

I'm not trying to be Alex Jones, but I'll be damned wasn't it suspicious as fuck?

My ex boss resigned on the eve of c0vid and joined Sanofi. Pure fucking luck and she made a killing in bonuses thanks to the pandemic (plandemic?).

RIP to all the people who died in C0vid. even my dad ex cancer patient with a very weakened immune system got it twice and survived it. He's in his 70s. And was a Marlboro red smoker all his life. (He's been smoke free for about 15 years tho). On the other hand my friends dad, also an ex cancer patient got C0vid and died within a week of it. :(

I genuinely don't know what is the right opinion on this but my take is: Yes it is a real virus. It has different impacts in different people. The vaccine for it is legit. It shouldn't be mandatory. A mask should be worn in case, but again not mandatory. Did we need to lock down the entire planet? I ....don't think so.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)