Corentin Tolisso - M C - Olympique Lyonnais (6 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sashazulu

Jan 19, 2017
FM scouts on Tuz - is he worth 40m?
Absolutely, Tolisso works, defend, tackles , can offend and score goals To me the best midfielder in league 1 . I saw him and Verratti a good number of times and I have no doubt he is on the same level , being very different type of players. They can play together.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Absolutely, Tolisso works, defend, tackles , can offend and score goals To me the best midfielder in league 1 . I saw him and Verratti a good number of times and I have no doubt he is on the same level , being very different type of players. They can play together.
Same level as Verratti? :shocked:

@Fred
@King of Kings

Maybe they can add more?

piotrr

Мodеrator
Sep 13, 2011
FM scouts on Tuz - is he worth 40m?
For me based only on this game - no. :D
The potential is clearly there, but some flaws are visible. Seems he got a good vision, but forgets he's the last midfielder sometimes - today misplaced passes resulted in like 2 counters for Lille. Those were forward passes, not sideways tho. Knows how to use his body well, but he's one of those 'slow movement' players.
Missed an open goal cause thought defender will get the ball after a cross.
On a bright side - Lacazette won a penalty after Tolisso's pass and it should have been 2-2 after an action started by Tolisso (Laca missed).
Guess that's what 40m gets you these days.

ps. Valbuena :lol: that miss + Lille got a pen after his foul :D

ps2. Too bad Milan failed to get Yanga-Mbiwa. He's total garbage. :D

Sashazulu

Jan 19, 2017
How the hell do you wanna judge a player on one game. I have seen Messi and Ronaldo play horrible.
Watch a number of games and judge then. If you watch Genoa- Juventus you can say that we are a second division team.

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
[video=twitter;825384883312791554]https://twitter.com/AroundJFans/status/825384883312791554[/video]

Who is this jabroni @Mark ? Seems to have quite a following. I believe him though :baus:

OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #320
    [video=twitter;825384883312791554]https://twitter.com/AroundJFans/status/825384883312791554[/video]

Who is this jabroni @Mark ? Seems to have quite a following. I believe him though :baus:
    :boh: Maybe some guy from VS? So he copied Pedullà who copied OTM. ok. :baus:

:p

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)