Corentin Tolisso - M C - Olympique Lyonnais (6 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
The number of times I saw him in the night club:sergio:. I hope this idler will deceive 6 months and that we will get rid definitively to roma.
Do you suck at your job just because you were at the night club the times he was there?

Grenier is an average player tho, but just saying, out clubbing shouldnt be made too big of a deal. Players arent supposed to be nuns exactly.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Buffon
Danilo-Bonucci-Rugani-A.Sandro
Marchisio
Tolisso------Pjanić
Dybala-Pjaca
Higuaín​

:fap: :diculo:
Treble 2018

- - - Updated - - -

What does that matter. Vidal used to drink kegs of beer at the club then drive straight to the pitch and destroy the other team completely.
That was Vidal. This is some over rated white chump. From great hope to white dope.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Ah the old reached an agreement to sign a player in the next transfer window story
It's confirmed tolisso to china in the summer

- - - Updated - - -

sure but would they sell another mid now?
I'm sure lyon got some kid lying around waiting to come through the ranks. Hell just give them hernanes or sturaro if we are feeling that bad about it

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Tolisso means 3-5-2 or diamond as 4-2-3-1 wont suit Tolisso
Good player even a great one but 40M is really overpaying...

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
Yes he was. But is not really that much to go by, is it?
To play like that in two successive Champions League games is kinda attractive.

We could be slightly overpaying but the likes of Tolisso are easily snapped up by EPL teams if we don't react. His strengths are exactly the weaknesses in this Juve. We don't want to end up with a Hernanes-like panic buy.

Sashazulu

Jan 19, 2017
Guys, I saw Tolisso play a good number of time. He is young and talented.Can do everything.
40 mil. in this time and age is what 20 mil was 10 years ago.. Tolisso is worth the money!!
Grenier is a bench warmer for Lyon has barely played. He is a poor player.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)