Corentin Tolisso - M C - Olympique Lyonnais (6 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
You will be singing a different tune later this year.

This be us in first september after we frotting at the mouth, waited all summer to sign Dahoud ;)

@Nostradamus @Dru @lgorTudor @DAiDEViL @Bianconero_Aus @GordoDeCentral

:D great thread already.

tbh i'd rather take gonalons from lyon. he's an absolute beast defensively, and passes like a champ. has not too much attacking skills, but marchisio, sandy and pjanic could take care of getting the ball to the strikers anyway.

- - - Updated - - -

Who is Dahoud and what does he do? (Arnold's voice)
:baus:

Buy on AliExpress.com

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
You will be singing a different tune later this year.

This be us in first september after we frotting at the mouth, waited all summer to sign Dahoud ;)

@Nostradamus @Dru @lgorTudor @DAiDEViL @Bianconero_Aus @GordoDeCentral

:lol:

I can't knock the hustle if he's presenting Verratti

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
no we won't be able to use him in the CL.Juve can win Serie A even with the second team.juve need to bring in more italian players.save money for the summer and focus on verratti.

OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #26
    It's clear he's our guy for the mid and if Aulas still says no in the summer we'll go for N'Zonzi.
    :boh:

Catenaccio

Jul 15, 2002
    no we won't be able to use him in the CL.Juve can win Serie A even with the second team.juve need to bring in more italian players.save money for the summer and focus on verratti.
    Verratti would by no means be a guarantee even if we offered over 60m for him. The relationship with PSG is woeful to say the least. But having said all of that, if we only ended up with 1 transfer next year and that was Verratti, I would be over the moon. Tolisso on top would just be a big bonus.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)