[Coppa Italia] Roma 1-0 JUVENTUS (Jan. 21st 2014) (3 Viewers)

PiN7uRiCCHi0

Aug 18, 2010
Conte is a man of principle and one who has said numerous times he believes in each and every one in the team.

Did people seriously expected him to act like a coward and not keep his word exactly when the time has come to back words with action?!

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
Right, listen up JewBingo you little shit

If you don't do something useful tonight I will personally come down to Turin and drag your tiny ass back to whatever orphanage Juve stole you from in the first place.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
I can only see us scoring if there's a foul on Giovinco made by aggressive marking from Benatia, which will turn into a FK which further converts into a goal. :p

Peluso and Isla :sick:

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
I can only see us scoring if there's a foul on Giovinco made by aggressive marking from Benatia, which will turn into a FK which further converts into a goal. :p

Peluso and Isla :sick:
Good luck for the game bro. You are clear favorites today. I expect you to win.

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
Maybe at home, but at this stage, they're the clear favorites. I wouldn't underestimate their small club mentality to bite them in the ass again though.
I'd say they're favourites as well, but we can do it.

Peluso should have a fine game, Isla is the one to worry about.

Giovinco and Quagliarella can score, we won the Scudetto with these guys last year (+ Mirko), we can do this.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
I'd say they're favourites as well, but we can do it.

Peluso should have a fine game, Isla is the one to worry about.

Giovinco and Quagliarella can score, we won the Scudetto with these guys last year (+ Mirko), we can do this.
We had Matri.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)