[Coppa Italia] Purple Rats 0-3 JUVENTUS (April 7th, 2015) (6 Viewers)

MoM

• Storari

• Chiellini

• Bonucci

• Padoin

• Evra

• Marchisio

• Vidal

• Sturaro

• Pereyra

• Morata

• Matri

• COMAN

Results are only viewable after voting.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Great performance.

Shocking decision at the end.

Salah looks like a cabbage patch kid with an afro, glad he ran up his own ass tonight.

Aug 1, 2003
I am pleasantly surprised (that bs refereeing aside). Allegri and this team seem determined to make something of themselves this season and that makes me very excited and proud. Just look at how they celebrated after the match. Kudos to them for finally having that self belief and confidence.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Torn between Marchisio, Bonucci and Pereyra for MOM tonight, all excellent. Went for Bonucci just to piss Cronios off, defenders don't often score.

jukazem

Feb 10, 2007
Guys... the refs decision cannot be overturned unless video evidence shows that he booked a player for something that didn't happen. But not for a harsh decision
while in-match decision cannot be overturned, I am pretty sure I have seen suspensions are revised in Lega Calcio whether to keep suspensions, reduce etc the Monday/Tuesday after a Serie A round.

like this:
https://www.google.ca/search?q=foot...i57.5169j0j1&sourceid=chrome&es_sm=0&ie=UTF-8
http://www.football-italia.net/63365/torosidis-suspension-confirmed

Juvellino

Mar 19, 2015
What a great victory, lets get the silver star in the final! Very sad that Marchisio and Morata will be suspended but we have handled adversity and injuries so good all along.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
I am pleasantly surprised (that bs refereeing aside). Allegri and this team seem determined to make something of themselves this season and that makes me very excited and proud. Just look at how they celebrated after the match. Kudos to them for finally having that self belief and confidence.
And after every goal.You can see their determination for a win.

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
PURPLE RATS SCREWED HARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm only sad about Marchisio and Morata missing the final ;((((((

Now i dunno who i want to meet in final. Maybe Lazio even if they're inform now. But we suffer napolitans a lot.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
Pff...cannot fully enjoy this crushing victory here....extremely annoyed that two of our best players this season will miss the final!
Me too,well nearly.And if Morata's foul was for red what was Gonzales hit with a head to Maorata?Death sentence?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)