[Coppa Italia] Purple Rats 0-3 JUVENTUS (April 7th, 2015) (5 Viewers)

MoM

• Storari

• Chiellini

• Bonucci

• Padoin

• Evra

• Marchisio

• Vidal

• Sturaro

• Pereyra

• Morata

• Matri

• COMAN

Results are only viewable after voting.

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
There goes our chances. They were already kind of slim... Fiorentina always plays ultra motivated against Juve, and now without our 2 best players, we don't have much of a chance.

This is what you get for playing Tevez every single game, including against Empoli... the same can be said about Pogba. These guys can't catch a break. Gotta rotate more.

Now I really hope 1 week rest will be enough for Tevez to be recovered... but the risk he gets $#@!ed up against Monaco is there. :(

- - - Updated - - -

Now, I would also save Marchisio from this match.. doesn't make much sense to play him. Go with Padoin - Sturaro - Vidal - Pereyra.

And sub Vidal out in the break.
This. I don't understand why Morata came in for Llorente and not Tevez. Carlitos played in our every game and international break. Llorente, on the other hand, has had plenty of time to rest.

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
This. I don't understand why Morata came in for Llorente and not Tevez. Carlitos played in our every game and international break. Llorente, on the other hand, has had plenty of time to rest.

Yeah, we're paying the price for overplaying Pogba and Tevez. These are typical injuries due to overworking the guy.

Also Marchisio's injury is probably related to exhausting too.

Hopefully Coman develops and Allegri trusts him more next year as a substitute for Tevez. Morata will probably almost rotate with Zaza.

And we need another creative player on the squad to be brought in for Pogba sometimes.

I just can't believe how Bonucci never gets injured. The amount of games the guy plays is unreal. He's virtually played every single game of the season for Juve and Italy non stop for 4 seasons now.

Nejc

May 13, 2006
Bonucci does not run nearly as much as any midfielder, esepecially sprinting, which he never does unless when chasing an opponent but that happens once in 10 games because Serie A.

Alex-444

Sep 5, 2005

DaiDaiDai:ultra::flag4::flag4::flag4::flag4::flag4 ::flag4::flag4::flag3::flag3::flag3::theflag::thef lag::theflag::flag4::flag4::flag4::flag1::flag1::f lag1::flag1::flag2::flag2::flag2::ultra::ultra::ul tra::ultra::mark::mark::mark::spinning::spinning:: spinning::spinning:

Dai Dai Dai

Mister

Apr 4, 2014
#Juventus starting XI: Storari, Lichtsteiner, Bonucci, Chiellini, Evra, Vidal, Marchisio, Sturaro, Pereyra, Matri, Morata. #FiorentinaJuve

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
I think the worst outcome of this game would be having to play 30 minutes of extra time. hopefully that won't happen.

kamyar zz5

Jul 9, 2014
this is a good test for us to see if we can still attack and score the same way we did with tevez on the field ...
rats 1 - 3 juve , matri-morata-marchisio (and fuckin salah!!!)
forza juve!:theflag:

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
Yeah, we're paying the price for overplaying Pogba and Tevez. These are typical injuries due to overworking the guy.

Also Marchisio's injury is probably related to exhausting too.

Hopefully Coman develops and Allegri trusts him more next year as a substitute for Tevez. Morata will probably almost rotate with Zaza.

And we need another creative player on the squad to be brought in for Pogba sometimes.

I just can't believe how Bonucci never gets injured. The amount of games the guy plays is unreal. He's virtually played every single game of the season for Juve and Italy non stop for 4 seasons now.
Even if Coman does not develop, Allegri should trust his bench more. We need 13 more points to mathematically secure Scudetto, and we play Parma, Cagliari, Verona and Merda in 4 of our next 9 games. How difficult is it to wrap up the league? yet somehow Tevez plays 90 minutes against Empoli.

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
I hope Salah scores another 2 goals against us, this time in the first 3 minutes, and our players walk around for the rest of the match.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)