[Coppa Italia] Purple Rats 0-3 JUVENTUS (April 7th, 2015) (1 Viewer)

MoM

• Storari

• Chiellini

• Bonucci

• Padoin

• Evra

• Marchisio

• Vidal

• Sturaro

• Pereyra

• Morata

• Matri

• COMAN

Results are only viewable after voting.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
I can't say enough of how proud I was to watch that team yesterday.

All of those starters out of the lineup, in a hostile environment and behind the 8-ball to boot.

Very very proud of what they did.
Absolutely. The team played with such professionalism and poise. This is really a golden age for juventini.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
I can't say enough of how proud I was to watch that team yesterday.

All of those starters out of the lineup, in a hostile environment and behind the 8-ball to boot.

Very very proud of what they did.
Not only that.. but we overcame a home defeat with such class. Im happy that this juve team is getting the gang of pummeling teams in their homes :D. First borussia now rats

People are getting way too ahead of themselves.
A couple wins here and there and peeps go mental. Mabye the lack of european success in aeons is numbing the minds of the younger ones :D

But the most experienced members know that an horrid defeat could hit us at any moment. Lets hope it will not happen of course.. but asking for trebles and shids is insane ....(but of course scretly we should aim for it)

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
Fantastic game! I had no hope for us to progress without Tevez but we did it with fashion! Morata was good, Matri surprisingly too while Pereyra and Marchisio were outstanding. Very good defending, Vidal was decent and Sturaro faded out after the yellow.

Congratulations to Allegri. Amazing stuff.

It's a pitty we lost Morata and Marchisio for the final tho :(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)