[Coppa Italia] Milan 1-2 JUVENTUS (8-Feb-2012) SF (29 Viewers)

MoM

• Storari

• Barzagli

• Caceres

• Chiellini

• Pirlo

• Giaccherini

Results are only viewable after voting.

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
Sep 3, 2010
Zingaro slap Storari at 4:00 [video=metacafe;8071389/intervista_antonio_conte_post_milan_juventus_1_2/]http://www.metacafe.com/watch/8071389/intervista_antonio_conte_post_milan_juventus_1_2/[/video]

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
I like the fact how different things are from past two seasons, when I'm shocked and suprised to see how open our defence left El Sharaawy on his goal, when prior to this season it would been exactly what I expect of them.

Fint

Aug 13, 2010
Lol, it's funny how we went from buried in the ground to heaven in months :lol:
So true, anyone who happened to read this forum 8-12 months ago and again now would think we were all bipolar :D

Ibrahimovic has to be the pettiest string of piss to ever play the game, these slaps coupled with his antics in training kicking his own teammates are shameful.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Good result.

Can't say too much about the performance, as I only had half an eye on the game. So feel free to tell me if I'm completely off the mark.

Looked quite open - certainly more open than I'd have allowed the game to be.

Still, Juve being the more athletic team looked more capable of taking adavantage of that openness, even if the final ball frequently left a lot to be desired.

Still don't like 3-5-2. Feel Juve would have had more control playing 4-3-3/4-5-1 and been able to take Milan on in midfield more. As it was there was rather a lot of penaty box defending to be done as there wasn't much resistance to Milanprior to the final third of the pitch.

Poor goal to concede: Caceres has to put more pressure on Antonini and try to prevent the cross; Estigarribia is ball watching and loses Ambrosini; and Barzagli allows El Shaarawy to wander away from him. Chiellini and Bonucci were both spare, so could maybe have done more, but primary blame lies with the players I mentioned first.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 29)