[Coppa Italia] Milan 1-2 JUVENTUS (8-Feb-2012) SF (1 Viewer)

MoM

• Storari

• Barzagli

• Caceres

• Chiellini

• Pirlo

• Giaccherini

Results are only viewable after voting.

Fint

Aug 13, 2010
their turf, their ref (2 handballs and a red not given), more starters and they still lost!!
They did not hold anything back, they just cant do anything more!
This will cost them a great deal, as a confidence blow!
You've changed your tone Cron, I like this side of you, keep it up :tup:

Ken

The Dutch Touch
Aug 17, 2007
Cheers guys. Zlats lost his cool then? :howler:

Really positive result to take into Juventus stadium, I can't wait. Hope to see more of the same.

About the game, it's amazing how much work Giaccherini does every match he plays. Non stop runner, no matter if it's the first minute or the last minute, and he's always moving into space. Given the fact that he's good in possession as well, he's actually becoming a really valuable player for this Juventus team, I'm expecting him to break into the first team if he keeps this up.
Yup. Giacc is really winning me over, though he lacks some raw talent. I wonder how and who Conte will play when everybody is fit. It's good to have some really good options for several positions. I'm loving it. :D

petersmit

Mar 14, 2006
i enjoy reading a milan forum at this time of the day....

posted by redman10: Conte deserves a lot of credit. On paper that Juve team ain't that much better than Milan and he had them looking like freaking Barca. Pressing all over the pitch, quick 1-2 passes, using the width of the pitch, dynamic movement, attacking as a team and defending as a team.

Originally Posted by Vecchio Ultra
Oh and look at the positive side, we will completely destroy Juventus in Serie A when they visit San Siro soon, because now it's personal and we're pissed
posted by Ash:
Yea

Because it worked out so well the last the time they hammered us

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)