[Coppa Italia] Milan 1-2 JUVENTUS (8-Feb-2012) SF (61 Viewers)

MoM

• Storari

• Barzagli

• Caceres

• Chiellini

• Pirlo

• Giaccherini

Results are only viewable after voting.
Aug 1, 2003
Zlatan was probably complaining and accusing Storari of touching the ball from a deflected Robinho ball from a El Shaarawy shot, thus claiming Milan deserved a corner (this was in the last minutes), but I saw the replay twice and Storari didn't

May 22, 2007
Cheers guys. Zlats lost his cool then? :howler:

Really positive result to take into Juventus stadium, I can't wait. Hope to see more of the same.

About the game, it's amazing how much work Giaccherini does every match he plays. Non stop runner, no matter if it's the first minute or the last minute, and he's always moving into space. Given the fact that he's good in possession as well, he's actually becoming a really valuable player for this Juventus team, I'm expecting him to break into the first team if he keeps this up.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Beating Milan in their own backyard. Yes theres a second leg, and yes its coppa italia. Its a great boost to the morale and confidence. Infact its a great win. I think after scoring our first goal, we showed too much respect to milan. The performance was deserved. Milans best player was another asshole I hate, van bommel. He did really well for them. For us, Caceras simply put MOM but Barzagli, King Chiellini, Giacch deserve big applauds. Esti, was so and so, at times he was good and then at times he defended well. Our conceded goal was esti's fault, but his learning. Decent debut from padion, nothing special and marone did the same. Pirlo classed in midfield. Our two other subs were so and so, but you can tell so much what vucinic can and brings to this team. DP had a really good first half and then faded. Boriello his horrible.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
their turf, their ref (2 handballs and a red not given), more starters and they still lost!!
They did not hold anything back, they just cant do anything more!
This will cost them a great deal, as a confidence blow!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 61)