[Coppa Italia] Milan 1-2 JUVENTUS (8-Feb-2012) SF (40 Viewers)

MoM

• Storari

• Barzagli

• Caceres

• Chiellini

• Pirlo

• Giaccherini

Results are only viewable after voting.

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
Borriello could be a good option, I remember when Roma faced Milan they couldn't manage Adriano and him for a full 90 min's and often ended up giving away free-kicks.

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
Sucks that I'll miss a game live for the first time this season. I'll try to catch it later. Can you guys not talk about the game or the score 'til I see it, please?
Ive always wanted a 'no spoiler' thread for people who miss the game and want links for the full match to download or stream after without seeing the result or anything else.

Alex-444

Sep 5, 2005
Al Jazeera Sport +1
Al Jazeera Sport +9
C+ Fútbol (spain)
Digi Sport 2 (romania)
Digi Sport+ (hungary)
ESPN (uk/ireland)
Nelonen Pro 1
Nova Sports 4 (hellas)
RAI 1
Sport 2 (israel)
Sport TV3
SportKlub+ (SE europe)
SuperSport 1 [DigitAlb]
Telekanal Futbol
TRK Futbol
TV10 (sweden)
~ Al Jazeera Sport HD1
~ C+ Fútbol HD (spain)
~ ESPN HD (uk/irl)
~ SuperSport HD1 [DigitAlb]

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
I want to see Elia play! I'd still be super happy to see Del Piero and Caceres play hopefully the latter improved a lot.
And the absence of Gigi makes me feel uneasy....he reassures me everytime he's there.

Gerd

Dec 25, 2011
http://www.tuttosport.com/calcio/se...64/Bambina+ascolta+Del+Piero+ed+esce+dal+coma

Bambina ascolta Del Piero ed esce dal coma

Il capitano della Juve aveva inviato un messaggio audio: «Spero tu possa svegliarti il prima possibile per guardare tante nostre e mie partite»

Translated

Girl listens to del piero and wakes up from coma

The captain of juventus had sent an audio message : " I hope you wake up as soon as posible to watch a lot of our and my matches "

OMG
DEL PIERO FOR SAINT!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 40)