[Coppa Italia] Milan 1-2 JUVENTUS (8-Feb-2012) SF (38 Viewers)

MoM

• Storari

• Barzagli

• Caceres

• Chiellini

• Pirlo

• Giaccherini

Results are only viewable after voting.
Aug 17, 2007
Yes, he is. Just like Pepe who would be kinda useless in 3-5-2.

When everything is going good, there's no need to rotate anything. There was a lot of rotation, though, it's just that you had your eyes only on Del Piero.

There are many games left.

It doesn't look bad, but I just say that we lack players for it and many players we have become useless with it.
1. Elia is useless now too, he never plays. Pepe can play on the wing in 3-5-2. He did that already.
2. There was a narrow roatation, and so it will stay.
3. Only players who will become pretty much useless in such formation are Giac and Elia. On the other hand, Ale, for example :D will become more useful, since he should play in any 2-forwards formation.

Edit: Don't get me wrong, Ale won't play no matter what, but I'm just explaining

Buy on AliExpress.com

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
1. Elia is useless now too, he never plays. Pepe can play on the wing in 3-5-2. He did that already.
2. There was a narrow roatation, and so it will stay.
3. Only players who will become pretty much useless in such formation are Giac and Elia. On the other hand, Ale, for example :D will become more useful, since he should play in any 2-forwards formation.

Edit: Don't get me wrong, Ale won't play no matter what, but I'm just explaining
I agree about Alex, and I think it would also fit Mirko better.

And I do think we'll see Alex, even tonight.

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
I'm not the biggest fan of 3-5-2. The only thing that changes is more defenders. Having Borriello and Quag up front without any support from the wing(real wingers, not fullbacks) won't get you far. I'd would have been better even if we played like Napoli for example who play with a tident with Hamsik behind the strikers. But we don't have that, we have 2 offensive players and the rest are not.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
I'm not the biggest fan of 3-5-2. The only thing that changes is more defenders. Having Borriello and Quag up front without any support from the wing(real wingers, not fullbacks) won't get you far. I'd would have been better even if we played like Napoli for example who play with a tident with Hamsik behind the strikers. But we don't have that, we have 2 offensive players and the rest are not.
Actually, our 3-5-2 weren't the typical 3-5-2's with offensive fullbacks.
Against Udinese, both home and away, against Napoli in serie A and Roma in Coppa we had Esti covering the left side in the 5 men midfield and he was actually playing in his natural position. If there was any change it was Licht playing more offensive. We again had 4 defenders, the difference being that one of them (Licht) had more attacking duties.
Actually, everytime we played 3-5-2 it was with Estigarribia who covered the left side. So, the change was a little less offensive Esti and a little more attacking Licht.
What you fear is if we play De Ceglie/Caceres/Chiellini and Licht as the offensive fullbacks

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
The starting lineup seems decent, but:

- What the fuck is Borriello doing there?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????/
He could use Elia or Quagliarella for that.

- Pirlo shouldn't be wasted in this game. Use Marchisio or Vidal...

I don't like Estigarribia. He is hardworking, but... not good enough. Hope he does well tonight though.

Gerd

Dec 25, 2011
The starting lineup seems decent, but:

- What the fuck is Borriello doing there?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????/
He could use Elia or Quagliarella for that.

- Pirlo shouldn't be wasted in this game. Use Marchisio or Vidal...

I don't like Estigarribia. He is hardworking, but... not good enough. Hope he does well tonight though.
right now marchisio and vidal are not in top form and using them in coppa would tire them even more
elia can't play as a striker , at least that is what i think he was born a second striker but i still think he can't do that , he is a wing
maybe quaglia is not in top form yet , or he intends to use him in the league

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 38)