[Coppa Italia] Milan 1-2 JUVENTUS (8-Feb-2012) SF (17 Viewers)

MoM

• Storari

• Barzagli

• Caceres

• Chiellini

• Pirlo

• Giaccherini

Results are only viewable after voting.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
How is that a weakened team for Milan?
Compared to their first team they don't have Boateng, Aquilani, Nesta, Abbiati, Pato/Cassano and Nocerino, with Robinho expected to be on the bench.
Also, Milan will field players who played regularly without a rest in the recent weeks and which, due to the schedule that expects them, might not give their all tonight. At least in theory most of Milan players, especially the midfielders, will want to preserve energy for Arsenal and the important match in Udine while our players are well rested and should (in theory, I repeat) do everything to convince Conte. We should be favorites on paper, despite the fielded teams having more or less the same talent.

Aug 17, 2007
We don't have any players for rotation to replace our WBs and some players like Elia would be totally useless. Not to mention the lack of CBs.
Don't know if you noticed, but:

1. Elia is alive?
2. Rotation? Conte? Since when?
3. The end of the season isn't that far. Not so many games left.

I don't say we'll play 3-5-2 every game, but you'll see it more often. That's for sure.

Gerd

Dec 25, 2011
Now you do, with Caceres/Licht alla Maggio on the right (with the other as RCB).

conte has said it that he does the 352 when vucinic is absent , or when other players of the usual 11 are not avilable
plus as much as i love lischt , for me he is not suited to play in a 352 he is a god in a 443 or 442 in a 4 man defense , but in a 352 i think you need someone who has better tecnique , and the 352 when all the usual 11 are present imediatly gets to bench one from lisch or pepe , since there is only one position avilable

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007

1. Elia is alive?
Yes, he is. Just like Pepe who would be kinda useless in 3-5-2.

When everything is going good, there's no need to rotate anything. There was a lot of rotation, though, it's just that you had your eyes only on Del Piero.

There are many games left.

I don't say we'll play 3-5-2 every game, but you'll see it more often. That's for sure.
It doesn't look bad, but I just say that we lack players for it and many players we have become useless with it.

Gerd

Dec 25, 2011

1. Elia is alive?

you are right that we will see it more often , but it won't be our main formation
probably in games conte will think it will be better , or in the course of the game he will substitute an attacker for a defender like he has done before , but not our main formation

Aug 17, 2007
conte has said it that he does the 352 when vucinic is absent , or when other players of the usual 11 are not avilable
plus as much as i love lischt , for me he is not suited to play in a 352 he is a god in a 443 or 442 in a 4 man defense , but in a 352 i think you need someone who has better tecnique , and the 352 when all the usual 11 are present imediatly gets to bench one from lisch or pepe , since there is only one position avilable
I believe we played 3-5-2 several time with Vucinic in the starting lineup. And since when benching Simone Pepe become an issue? I'm not sure who's gonna lose his place, but you'll see more 3-5-2 dude. I'm sure.

Don't forget that Conte already changed his whole system from 4-2-4 to 4-3-3, if he'll see that the team plays well in 3-5-2, he'll use it.

Gerd

Dec 25, 2011
I believe we played 3-5-2 several time with Vucinic in the starting lineup. And since when benching Simone Pepe become an issue? I'm not sure who's gonna lose his place, but you'll see more 3-5-2 dude. I'm sure.

Don't forget that Conte already changed his whole system from 4-2-4 to 4-3-3, if he'll see that the team plays well in 3-5-2, he'll use it.

i know we will see it more often , but not our starting formation
we have played with vucinic the 352 with napoli if i remember corretly , vidal/marchisio was not available and pepe played in middfield
the 352 is played when the starting 11 is not on field
as of now pepe is a pillar in contes game

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 17)