[Coppa Italia] Milan 1-2 JUVENTUS (8-Feb-2012) SF (62 Viewers)

MoM

• Storari

• Barzagli

• Caceres

• Chiellini

• Pirlo

• Giaccherini

Results are only viewable after voting.

LowLife

Jan 7, 2011
Bonucci in the middle on a 3 man defence? Oh boy that should be interesting. I'm sorry it without barza I do not trust Bonucci calling the shots in the middle. I can see a lot of miscommunication happening. I hope I'm wrong.
Since Bonera is starting for them then no problems. They are pretty much same. So we playing 10vs10.

Did Rab already say FUCK milan?

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
The Milan-Juve head to head history is pretty even. So statistics is sort of against it. Have we ever had back to back victories against Milan at the San Siro? And there's the fact that Milan rarely lose matches at the San Siro. Why would they succumb twice to the same opponent? I will also add that I consider them to be a better side than us. In some areas, we are better, but they manage to create more attacks than we do per match and they score more goals.

Overall I just think it's very unlikely that we'll beat them twice on their own turf.

LowLife

Jan 7, 2011
Quags should start this! Come one Conte don't be a lowlife.

Stats, surprisingly ac has more clean sheets than us!
Though we have better defense, since we conceded less goals.

YasoR17

Mirkofan #1
Jul 4, 2008
Milan (4-3-1-2): Amelia; Abate, Thiago Silva, Mexes, Mesbah; Ambrosini, Van Bommel, Emanuelson; Seedorf; Ibrahimovic, El Shaarawy.

Bench: Roma, Zambrotta, Bonera, Antonini, Maxi Lopez, Inzaghi, Robinho.

Juventus (3-5-2): Storari; Caceres, Bonucci, Chiellini; Lichtsteiner, Giaccherini, Pirlo, Padoin, Estigarribia; Borriello, Del Piero.

Bench: Buffon, De Ceglie, Barzagli, Marchisio, Elia, Matri, Quagliarella.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 62)