[Coppa Italia] Milan 1-2 JUVENTUS (8-Feb-2012) SF (61 Viewers)

MoM

• Storari

• Barzagli

• Caceres

• Chiellini

• Pirlo

• Giaccherini

Results are only viewable after voting.

Gerd

Dec 25, 2011
Merda fans were atleast humble before Calciopoli, stuck to their team even though it sucked. Milan is just, well, vomit.
fuck them since when were they humble
they have always been shit always will be
they fucking got our 2 scudettos , wich we will get back shortly seeing as how fucking unbeliavable the trial was , even now that the reasons of why moggi got the sentence the trial was shit , and there was no proof that we actually did anything , i expect the scudettos back and the full 400 milion that agnelli has asked
and i want to show merda fans in their face the number of our scudettos

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Gazzetta suggests:

Storari

Caceres-Bonucci-Chiellini

Padoin-Marrone-Pirlo-Giaccherini-Estigarribia

Borrielo-Del Piero​

Nardonejuve

Mar 21, 2010
Bonucci in the middle on a 3 man defence? Oh boy that should be interesting. I'm sorry it without barza I do not trust Bonucci calling the shots in the middle. I can see a lot of miscommunication happening. I hope I'm wrong.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
a Juve mid that is capable of running fast more than anything else
I love it how many Milan fans see our midfielders as talentless runners who can only run and do little of the rest. I mean, with Pirlo in our midfield I kinda see what they say. Not to mention how Marchisio is probably more talented than most of their midfielders while Vidal isn't any less talented than the midfielders Milan will field tomorrow night.
Would be great if Allegri and the Milan players think the same.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 61)