[Coppa Italia] Lazio 2-1 JUVENTUS (January 29, 2013) (28 Viewers)

Man of the Match

• Peluso

• Marrone

• Padoin

• Giaccherini

• Vidal

Results are only viewable after voting.

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
pathetic tactics.

it was clear as fucking day that G & G had a snowball's chance in Hell of creating a decent attack yet no change was made until we got fucked in the ass.

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
Storari 5.5

Barzagli 7.0
Bonucci 6.5
Peluso 5.0

Isla 5.5
Vidal 7.5
Marrone 5.0
Giaccherini 5.0
Padoin 5.5

Giovinco 5.5
Vucinic 5.0

Subs:
Pirlo 6.5
Marchisio 5.0
Quagliarella 5.5

OP
JCK

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
  • Thread Starter #370
    Just for the sake of consistency,

We started off with a very good approach but like usual our problem was in the final touch. My theory is because we are so bad there it adds to the frustration of the players and the performance starts deteriorating by the minute. The mistake was not in this match only, it started in the first one together with all our games in 2013 yet some didn't want to point fingers because Conte is always right and Marotta gets free rides for some good things he does.

Storari 6

Barzagli 6
    Bonucci 5.5
    Peluso 4

Isla 4.5
    Vidal 6.5
    Marrone 5
    Padoin 5.5
    Giaccherini 4.5

Vucinic 5.5
    Giovinco 4.5

Pirlo 6
    Marchisio 5.5
    Quagliarella 5

Conte 2

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
    Giovinco had a nightmare of a game, we need at least one functioning striker if we are to get out of this slump.
    I'm really starting to dislike Marrone and Isla, this game was as big as any they had played in their careers, yet both played well below their abilities and seemed quite content with it.

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
    Jun 17, 2011
    Ok I know we just lost the match in quite a dramatic fashion, but isn't everyone overreacting a tiny bit with the conte hate and super pessimism?

a striker who can score will be great, but we're still the strongest team in the league, even if we're going through a rough patch, which has happened before.
    Right now only by three points, not good enough.

addya.wikrama

May 22, 2009
    Actually when Conte threw Quag in (after Marchi n Pirlo), suddenly we were in the right path.. The tempo, the passing, the movement was precious.. But after several time Gio dive and Quag missfired longshot, all the energy is suddenly disappeared..

GrandeGigi

Sep 18, 2012
    I feel sick and I wish Vidal hadn't scored an equaliser.

Some negatives on Conte in here, but I don't think anyone's mentioned the one that strikes me most. I know tactically he isn't the greatest but for fucks sake Conte, work at attacking and defending set pieces, it's fundamental basics. We generally look toothless attacking them and look all over the place defending them. Celtic will have a field day with them set pieces.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 28)