[Coppa Italia] Lazio 2-1 JUVENTUS (January 29, 2013) (32 Viewers)

Man of the Match

• Peluso

• Marrone

• Padoin

• Giaccherini

• Vidal

Results are only viewable after voting.

fredrik

Aug 7, 2011
i would say lazio was very lucky over two matches, but at the same time, we are setting other teams up be lucky against us. until we get better forwards it cant be said enough how poor ours are. exept vucinic our attackers are midtable stuff.

we are playing without selfesteem and our moral and fightingspirit is missing. we had about 10 penalty complaints and spent too much time on the ground, its redicolous.

Buy on AliExpress.com
May 22, 2007
Juventus have been playing too many ordinary players. I know it is nice to have someone like Padoin or Peluso around for depth, but when at least three of them start in the same match, you're going to see quite a dip in quality. Then on top of those, you have a little bunch of players that don't perform well enough. Vučinić, Giovinco, Isla etc.

No wonder the team didn't create shit until the final few minutes when Pirlo put in some clean, attacking passes.

The final goal was such a dumb way to end the game.

greystar

Feb 27, 2010
Sometimes in football the best team doesn't win like how Chelsea beat Bayern in last year's champions league final.

Over the 2 legs, Juve was the better team and creating WAY more chances. But Lazio took their only chances and Juve's finishing remains our biggest weakness.
that's no excuse for the stupidness of Giovinco and some others. Giaccharini didn't play well neither.

Ledje

Sep 1, 2006
1 good cross, O N E !!!!!! And immediately goal, one fucking good cross. Imagine what Del Piero, Trezeguet, Zlatan or fucking Mutu would do with the chance Giovinco had in the last minute. I'm sick of our attack, I want an oldschool striker, a guy who scores +15 +20 goals. Enough bullshit!!!!!!

Big Bang

Mar 12, 2012
Bitch please. U are talking like if conte can win whenever he pleases.
LOLOL DON'T YOU SEE? THESE CONTE-IDIOTS GENUINELY BELIEVE HE CAN! Just because he screams every now and then and looks like he cares, they think he's some fucking genius. Best squad in the league, and we're playing like absolute shit. MUST BE THE REF'S FAULT!!! LOLOL

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
O well, as Inter fans always say, there is always next year...

Hopefully by then Marotta will find a decent CB to replace any of our starter 3 when needed
and hopefully Llorente will be worthy all the sacrifices, (including those two cup finals), of the two year wait...

venus_isle

Sep 23, 2010
is it me or every goal keeper became superman when they go against juve?

or its just our strikers sucked so bad that it made every goalkeepers looked like they're on steroid?

enlighten me please!

Sjaban

Dec 29, 2012
Pathetic display by Giovinco yet again.. Two clear chances, but unable to pick a corner and just place it, instead he just blasted it straight at Marchetti.. Sell him already, I seriously thought he'd finally managed to perform big at the start at the season, but he's been a massive flop. Get JoJo in the summer and ship off Giovinco, Matri,and De Ceglie.

GarfielD

May 21, 2009
I have 3 things to say:

- Giorgio please be back from injury as soon as possible
- Asa please come back from ACON as soon as possible
- Anelka please be fit as soon as possible

Thank you.

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
O well, as Inter fans always say, there is always next year...

Hopefully by then Marotta will find a decent CB to replace any of our starter 3 when needed
and hopefully Llorente will be worthy all the sacrifices, (including those two cup finals), of the two year wait...
I don't usually agree with you, but the Peluso transfer was a big fail. Peluso was never suited to play in a back 3 or as a LWB. It doesn't take a genius to figure that out.

Scuba51

Aug 9, 2007
Ok I know we just lost the match in quite a dramatic fashion, but isn't everyone overreacting a tiny bit with the conte hate and super pessimism?

a striker who can score will be great, but we're still the strongest team in the league, even if we're going through a rough patch, which has happened before.

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
Sack all our fuqing forwards. Useless kunts. It's our Achilles heal. Moping and staring at the ref for penalties is so cringe full. Giovinco is waaanking all our chances when it counts. Useless midget......go back to working with Santa in his grotto. Cattenaccio does pay off. Ugly victory for Lazio. I'm sure they don't care seeing how shiiit they are, they'll take anything. Our final third play seriously need to wake up.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 32)