[Coppa Italia] Lazio 2-1 JUVENTUS (January 29, 2013) (13 Viewers)

Man of the Match

• Peluso

• Marrone

• Padoin

• Giaccherini

• Vidal

Results are only viewable after voting.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
Fuck Conte and fuck his fuc,.ked ideas.we did not create a single chance all game and we conceeded a goal from only two chances.Fuck Conte again and his "clever" and never chainging tactics of 3-5-2 .If we have Falcao we do not put a goal without a supply from our midfield or flanks.DISASTER,DISASTER,DISATER.FUCK CONTE.This is ridicolous.!!!!!!!! .The guy is so,so stuborn fuccccckkkkk. I cant bear this

Catenaccio

Jul 15, 2002
Sometimes in football the best team doesn't win like how Chelsea beat Bayern in last year's champions league final.

Over the 2 legs, Juve was the better team and creating WAY more chances. But Lazio took their only chances and Juve's finishing remains our biggest weakness.

Oct 23, 2012
A lesser team now will win the Coppa. I guess we will have to just win the Scudetto and beat the shit out of that team come next August. Would have been nice to at least be in the running for the double come May.

Fint

Aug 13, 2010
Fuck Conte and fuck his fuc,.ked ideas.we did not create a single chance all game and we conceeded a goal fro anly two chances.Fuck conte again and his "clever" and never chainging tactics of 3-5-2 .If we have Falcao we do not put a goal without a supply from our midfield or flanks.DISASTER,DISASTER,DISATER.FUCK CONTE.This is ridicolous.!!!!!!!!
Someone please punish this simpleton

Sometimes in football the best team doesn't win like how Chelsea beat Bayern in last year's champions league final.

Over the 2 legs, Juve was the better team and creating WAY more chances. But Lazio took their only chances and Juve's finishing remains our biggest weakness.
Finally a sensible post, bravo sir

Nardonejuve

Mar 21, 2010
I cannot believe how ineffective we have become, completely opposite of last year. our strikers are laughable. Vucinic was mute quag wastes chances like no tomorrow and gio well gio lol.....without chiellini and asa our left is junk. Conte now banned for the next two matches. Conte has finally hit the rough patch that all young coaches suffer and right now hes done nothing to show he tends to get out of it. Formation change, reserve players being called instead of the usual bench squad players something i dunno goood im chocked our utter lack of creatively is astonishing. Im always disappointed after a loss but tonight im honestly pissed off at the club. bitching like babies, flopping around and contes strong character has turned into something else on the sidelines. not the same.

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
We won't - Conte clearly didn't care for the Coppa.
I cannot stand this excuse at all. The Coppa matters, lets not pretend it doesn't. If it's a trophy, we should be winning it. Peace Cup, Trofeo Berlusconi, whatever it is I don't give a damn, it should be won. Now we risk Roma getting the silver star first, bullshit.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)