[Coppa Italia] Lazio 2-1 JUVENTUS (January 29, 2013) (26 Viewers)

Man of the Match

• Peluso

• Marrone

• Padoin

• Giaccherini

• Vidal

Results are only viewable after voting.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
The end of that game was moronic, both sides were incredibly stupid. They took their two chances, we didn't.

Too many fringe players weren't particularly good. I thought they did well in spells but not at the key moments. Giovinco was as bad as I've ever seen a skillful player play.

Over two legs I don't think we were inferior to them even with the teams we fielded. There was a distinct lack of quality, but it was composure and concentration that decides the tie overall.

cragcrag

Dec 20, 2012
Giovinco was too concerned with trying to con the referee into getting decisions rather than actually playing football. His touch was atrocious, and he should have scored from the restart of Lazio's second. Remarkably disappointing performance from him tonight.

And Marchisio should have scored. Open goal. Why play it with the inside foot? When it's coming across the face of goal, just open up your outside foot and let it bounce of the inside of it, and it goes in. Easy.

Oh well. Threw away chances in the first leg, defended poorly, passed poorly, uncreative in the 2nd. Didn't deserve to go through.

Ledje

Sep 1, 2006
Without words. Lazio, I dont know, 1 chance, 3 goals? Giovinco, back to Parma! 6mins added: 3mins hernanes injury + 3 mins for the 6 subs. Its unbelievable, 0-0, 1-1 and 2-1 against a team who are reallllly SHIT. Against a fucking midfield of Marrone Padoin Giacch!?!? Fuck the coppa, our attack need to get some serious upgrades.

GrandePavel

Pavel The Czech Warrior
Aug 5, 2008
Fuck Nazio lucky bastards, gio, marchisio miss open gols.
Fuck the ref again.
Juventus 50 shots 1 gol 5 pens not given, Nazis 2 shots 2 gols

Hope to sign Lopez tomorrow and hope for some luck after dominating every game for last 2 years

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
How they could just concede those 2 goals is mind blowing.

No, those misses were equally mindblowing.

Can some1 press the panic button? Cuz I can't find it and next week is justdays ahead.

dann10

Ho visto Del Piero
Aug 26, 2008
This game took years of my life. I'll never understand why conte waits so long to make changes. Also, duh fuck was peluso doing on lazio's first? The guy is 6 feet, doesn't jump and the ball goes 2 inches over his head.

Giovinco one on one with marchetti, that was his goal. He's the striker. Gio deserves more hate than cheesio does to be honest.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 26)