[Coppa Italia] JUVENTUS Vs Catania (13- Jan-2011) (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
don't know about you guys, but I would have forced amauri to play this match, and fine him for 4 week wages if he refused.

cimenk

Jul 23, 2008
Manninger

Motta - Legro - Chiellini - Traore

Pepe - Sissoko - Marchisio - Lanzfame

Iaquinta - DP(C)​

I'd rest Krasic, Bonucci, Melo, Qtube and Aquilani to face Nazio.
:tup: But i have more feeling that Marchi will play as LW, Lanza as RW and put Giandonato with Momo in CM

tosh_rose

Aug 21, 2010
Putting a player like Giandonato in the middle in this game would be a smart move, but it wont benefit much Juve if he plays with Momo, who seems to be weak and nervous every time he touches the ball. For a young player like Manuel it would be safe to put Marchisio next to him, who is having a better season than Momo so far and seems really calm. Lanzafame and ... (feel free to put a name) is decent choice for the wings, maybe as a sub can be introduced some kid from our Primavera in second half, up front I would be glad to see Libertazzi or Giannetti to start, as DP partner for example. The back line, if Grygera is ready, should start, Legro should start too, I also would play Motta here and see how he performs, as it is important for Delneri to decide who will start at the right back for Lazio and Chievo. The fourth defender should be Sorensen or Camilleri, these kids should get more chances, they seem to have some potential, but they need to get more confident in their skills, this is a good chance for Delneri to show them some faith. Manninger as GK is also good. Even if we rest some players, we still should win, but if we dont, its not the end of the world, I would be more than happy to beat Lazio and Chievo and to finish 2010 with these 2 wins and possibly a second place in the table...

Lo-Pan

Disciple of Gonzo
Feb 11, 2009
the coppa is the competition we have the most realistic chance of winning this season. I say play the strongest team possible...

Neutrol

Anti-Moggi
May 24, 2009
Seems the media is ignoring this game too

On Tuesday, the restart

Once the victory in Catania has been filed away, the bianconeri will stay one day at rest. Training for next home match vs. Lazio, scheduled for Sunday evening at 8.45, will restart tomorrow, Tuesday 7th December, with an afternoon training session scheduled for 2.30 p.m.

Then, they will train in the morning till Saturday, the match’s eve, when the team will have a finishing session on Juventus Center’s pitch in Vinovo, at 3 p.m.
and this proves this game wont happen

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)