[Coppa Italia] Juventus - Roma (1 Viewer)

Gino Genesio

Nov 14, 2004
Shoryuken said:
Good point:) , i thought about this too but i dont know if you watched many Barca matches but one thing Etoo can do that Trez cannot is dribble, and good at that. Not many scoring machines are great dribblers but he is. He is more complete, gives more passes and he outscores Trez.

Kind of like Luca Toni, a more complete player and a great feel for the goal.
treu he has a far more better dribble than trez(he hasent any)

but i think Trez finishing is better

but Eto still is 1of a kind and one of the best and i would be happy if he was Juventino but i doubt that BIG

Buy on AliExpress.com

Gino Genesio

Nov 14, 2004
Stephan said:
i actually think eto is pretty good with headers...but i think trez is more skillfull...like the goal against real last season...scisors or how you call it...also overhead kicks... i mean i havent seen eto doing that kind of stuff.....eto is good though but i mean, i cant even explayne right....well its like trez can score from more differant ways.....
yea he is good at headers but Trez make it looks so easy its like he does a slow mostion alla matrix in the air while Eto does it Cool

and the point you take like: its like trez can score from more differant ways, that was the thing i was searching to say in english :D

;)

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
Shoryuken said:
Good point:) , i thought about this too but i dont know if you watched many Barca matches but one thing Etoo can do that Trez cannot is dribble, and good at that. Not many scoring machines are great dribblers but he is. He is more complete, gives more passes and he outscores Trez.

yes i agree:agree: etoo dribbles well... i dont see la liga but from CL games he definetly dribbles well....thats probably the one mane differants...i mean etoo can hold the ball...but trez isnt holding the ball and lets that stuff to do to his partner striker...

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
Shoryuken said:

about toni....hm, dont know...his good, but is he good dribble also? his good also though......but i havent seen viola games much....whats the usual way he scores? close-range or headers or what...his pretty tall so he could be good in the air....

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
the last 4consecutive games we suck as a team no matter the players,
did Vieira played any better against Empoli than Gianni today?Blasi was better than them,is he a starter?
i know we used our subs,but its them we have to base upon in a difficult moment and most important,
our tactics that never chance arent the best possible
and can only work, if all of our good players play and are on form,
we have no back up plans and zero accomodation to the new standards,
this makes our realistic chances on CL minimum,we risk too much, what if any of this go wrong? then we r mathematically doomed,we sould be beyond this now,
when a team defends strongly we cant win it, we never did it in the entire year,
i was hoping this will change and our team will improove,but it was and still remains a rule,
i didnt expected this match to start thinking of it, this was just another confirmation on the rule...we keep on repeating the same old mistakes,
nothing have changed,
we have to wake up fast because soon we wont have the time to do it,
its a shame because we have the tools to be a better team,
those subs could have won Roma's subs if they were used more wisely,
i dont mourn the cup,we wasted anyway,
i knew that from the day we got Roma,
i even bet on it,here comes the confirmation,
what bothers me is that tactically we didnt make a step forward this year,
we have more options and better quality but the same limitations,
what a shame...

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
Gino Genesio said:
yea he is good at headers but Trez make it looks so easy its like he does a slow mostion alla matrix in the air while Eto does it Cool

and the point you take like: its like trez can score from more differant ways, that was the thing i was searching to say in english :D

;)

imo trez also invisible man....while eto imo is always seen...i mean i have to say usually trez when takes his shot scores...but eto trys also long distance shots more and you see him more in action.....though even he can be invisible...(have you seen his goal against chelsea at home...he was between two chelsea defenders and the ball came in and he got through them his foot and scored...(first leg)

Shoryuken

Jan 7, 2005
Stephan said:
about toni....hm, dont know...his good, but is he good dribble also? his good also though......but i havent seen viola games much....whats the usual way he scores? close-range or headers or what...his pretty tall so he could be good in the air....

He scores from long range allot, he has a great shot,some are from short range too. He is also the type of player that can dribble a player to get off a shot, Luca isnt a great dribbler like Etoo but he can when he has too. He also helps his team mates a lot with passing.I think Toni will make Italy proud this year in WC. :)

Gino Genesio

Nov 14, 2004
Sir Sebastian said:
Was the whole game under conditions like that? I hope my dad didn't die of frostbite in the stands :scared:
Was your dad there??? lol so he was alone??? :D

so we have seen your dad on tv today because there were like 2fans :p :cry:

i Hate this :frown: when do we have the NEW STADION!!!

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
Cronios said:
the last 4consecutive games we suck as a team no matter the players,
did Vieira played any better against Empoli than Gianni today?Blasi was better than them,is he a starter?
i know we used our subs,but its them we have to base upon in a difficult moment and most important,
our tactics that never chance arent the best possible
and can only work, if all of our good players play and are on form,
we have no back up plans and zero accomodation to the new standards,
this makes our realistic chances on CL minimum,we risk too much, what if any of this go wrong? then we r mathematically doomed,we sould be beyond this now,
when a team defends strongly we cant win it, we never did it in the entire year,
i was hoping this will change and our team will improove,but it was and still remains a rule,
i didnt expected this match to start thinking of it, this was just another confirmation on the rule...we keep on repeating the same old mistakes,
nothing have changed,
we have to wake up fast because soon we wont have the time to do it,
its a shame because we have the tools to be a better team,
those subs could have won Roma's subs if they were used more wisely,
i dont mourn the cup,we wasted anyway,
i knew that from the day we got Roma,
i even bet on it,here comes the confirmation,
what bothers me is that tactically we didnt make a step forward this year,
we have more options and better quality but the same limitations,
what a shame...
Roma had many first team players....

Gino Genesio

Nov 14, 2004
Stephan said:
imo trez also invisible man....while eto imo is always seen...i mean i have to say usually trez when takes his shot scores...but eto trys also long distance shots more and you see him more in action.....though even he can be invisible...(have you seen his goal against chelsea at home...he was between two chelsea defenders and the ball came in and he got through them his foot and scored...(first leg)
yep anothet point i mean :agree:

and yea i saw the goal from eto it was really fast

MAXI LOPEZ assist???

Gino Genesio

Nov 14, 2004
Shoryuken said:
He scores from long range allot, he has a great shot,some are from short range too. He is also the type of player that can dribble a player to get off a shot, Luca isnt a great dribbler like Etoo but he can when he has too. He also helps his team mates a lot with passing.I think Toni will make Italy proud this year in WC. :)
i hope so :touched:

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
I think the reason we lost was that we used too many subs in the game....they arent playing together often...so if we would have used more first team players and less subs we would have won.....moustly the defenders..pess is old and zebi should be sold to milan....

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
Shoryuken said:

sounds good....great for italy NT....

I hope we dont meat france in WC :p really...we have had too much unluck against them.....lost in penaltys and lost in golden goal......

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)