[Coppa Italia] Juventus - Fiorentina (10 Viewers)

rokkstar

Feb 2, 2005
Wow !!

Didn't manage to catch this match and we won 4-1 with DP's record-breaking... and to top it off with a hattrick!!!! Dang! :eyebrows:

Ale is the King of Torino !!... and the King he will be for a looonngg time!!!

Great to hear Balza did well... and gladstone finally made a cameo huh?!

FORZA ALE!!!
FORZA JUVE!!!

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
isha00 said:
Exactly, the same thing I thought

Typical really, for Tuttosport that is.

Holygr4le said:
Thanks Dominic.
I did not see this game (first one this season) and appreciate your review.

Great news about Balzaretti. He looks juvestyle as well…:)
You're welcome. The Black and White shirt certainly suits Balzaretti.

A funny detail I'd like to note: It took Zlatan the entire season so far in Serie A to score as much as Del Piero did in one game yesterday.

Ilqar

Nov 12, 2005
He is a great great great player. Aaaaaaaaaaaaleeeeeeeeeeeeeeexxxxxxxxxxxx Deeeeeepiiiiiiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeeeeeeeeroooooooooooooo

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
this statement is so true....

Capello: showed again that his man management skills are absolute rubbish, whats the point in bringing on Galdstone for 2 minutes? I mean we were 4-0 up after less than an hour and instead of putting on guys who have not played at all, some quality time, he brings them up 5mins and 2 mins to go. Just wish he could show some class at times

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
Dominic said:
Typical really, for Tuttosport that is.

A funny detail I'd like to note: It took Zlatan the entire season so far in Serie A to score as much as Del Piero did in one game yesterday.
Yep, and not only has Zlatan failed to find the net regularly, his overall performances haven't been that great either. There have been times where we've seen the potential world beater that Zlatan is but on occasion he has also been quite poor. I know that there's more to his game than scoring goals, a lot more actually, but he only has six goals so far this season, while DP has eleven, and Ibra plays a lot more.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
swag said:
Well said, H man.

That Trez-DP partnership is something special, IMO. Something we should go back to a little more often. (Look at when we took all the points from Milan at the San Siro last season...)

That was such a great match by both of them.....:)

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Stuart said:
Yep, and not only has Zlatan failed to find the net regularly, his overall performances haven't been that great either. There have been times where we've seen the potential world beater that Zlatan is but on occasion he has also been quite poor. I know that there's more to his game than scoring goals, a lot more actually, but he only has six goals so far this season, while DP has eleven, and Ibra plays a lot more.

Well said...though most of the ppl around here will come and tell you but he has been giving assists...well who gives a damn??? he's not performing...Lucarelli and Toni are doing much better than him yet no one keeps on praising them the same way people praise Ibra here....The guy has been weak in several matches..too bad Capello can't see that.

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
Azzurri7 said:
Well said...though most of the ppl around here will come and tell you but he has been giving assists...well who gives a damn??? he's not performing...Lucarelli and Toni are doing much better than him yet no one keeps on praising them the same way people praise Ibra here....The guy has been weak in several matches..too bad Capello can't see that.

must be a problem with his glasses :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)