[Coppa Italia] Juventus - Fiorentina (11 Viewers)

Hambon

Lion of the Desert
Apr 22, 2005
Thats it....we should go back to the trezegoal -dp duo that has allways worked and sub in zlatan in the 70 minute....mutu has also proved his worth along with Balzaretti. It was really great to see juve play so well today. Even though gladstone and olivera got no minutes today. its shows that we really have a deep team. That is what is needed towards the end of the season specially round CL time.

Del Piero played amazing today as usaul. He showed Juve fans and capello that he is well worth a starters shirt. I really love watching zlatan play, but DP is in hella form and zlatan should be benched for a while so that he can get his fire burning , so that when he gets on that pitch we can expect him to play like the zlatan we know......That is what DP showed us. He practiced hard, had patience and showed it all on the pitch . Zlatan should learn from the legend. I really think that capello had a part in DP's performance. When a player ages and starts to lose his physical side. It is good to rest them and play them when thier form is at thier peak. The Don has brought us back the DP we know. The DP that has earned his title as juves best. Now i think he should do the same for zlatan since he is also a legend in the making.....

Forza Juve

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)