[Coppa Italia] Juventus - Fiorentina (8 Viewers)

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
Jeeks said:
I think we should play a 4-4-2 diamond from now on. We should get rid of one pole and use the other as a play maker, Mutu or Del Piero should take this position.
I like the sound of that Jeeks! :agree:

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
I think that maybe our Nedved of the future is beneath our eyes and his name is Mutu
think about it he plays really good

denco

Superior Being
Jul 12, 2002
Finally a game we dominated even if Fiorentina were quite the embarassment and not until Brocchi and Toni came on did they show anything.
I still would have liked to see a better passing and movement in our team, i get the feeling they are not just up 2 it. I mean against opposition that came there on vacation, you still see some sloppy passes from Vieria, Blasi and Mutu whilst Zalayeta can just boggle your mind at times with bad touches

Buffon: must have thought he was still on his sick bed and i am sure he saw more action on his sick bed too, 1 punch out and being beaten is the sum of what he went thru , no marks
Zambrotta was quite ordinary in the first half but improved dramatically in the second but still wanna see him on the left 6
Balzaretti: Everytime i have seen him, he has been brilliant and he has speed, passes the ball well and goes forward and links up play with his team mates, maybe nbot so good defensively, i am not sure, but i will prefer to see him play right back 6.5
Thuram: well no opposition but still had moments which i didnt like 6
Cannavaro: played well enuff against crap 6,5
Nedved: started off brightly, with a very good shot, linked up well with Balzaretti and then he faded but most of his best work was in the centre 6
Blasi : Just easily the least talented player in our squad , but he added energy to the proceedings and even tried a little drag back skill which almost brought me down to knees in amazement, then of cos he tried again and failed 6
Vieria: was in an out, did some very good things and some very sloppy ones, got better as the match wore on 6.5
Mutu: added skill to endeavour, but still had some sloppy moments with giving the ball away cheaply , took his goal well 7
Dp: Oh well , good first goal, great free kick, missed 3 or 4 good chances and scored a penalty, made a fool out of the opposition at times , kicked out in frustration at times and should have been booked and oh became the highest goal scorer in his club's history. Just a quite day at the office really 7.5
Zalayeta: he is a trier but lacks basic football skills and his touches are not very good at times but acted as a good foil for his team mates 6

Capello: showed again that his man management skills are absolute rubbish, whats the point in bringing on Galdstone for 2 minutes? I mean we were 4-0 up after less than an hour and instead of putting on guys who have not played at all, some quality time, he brings them up 5mins and 2 mins to go. Just wish he could show some class at times

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)