[Coppa Italia] Juventus - Fiorentina (112 Viewers)

Dreamer30

Jan 5, 2006
Nedved made a good game ,too.He seemed fully fit after on Saturday he did`t start as first team regular. He and Balza are really dangerous couple ,playing together on the left wing

JuveBoy

Feb 4, 2003
RoBi said:
I want to know how all the players played.

How was Mutu?
Did Ibra play at all?
What about Camoranesi?
Can somone put some kind of match report and player ratings?
- Mutu: play very good, fight for every single ball and also scored. nice passes, combinations and making use of free spaces by moving without the ball.

- Ibra: didn't play.
- Camo: didn't play.

man of the match was DP, played nice, smooth. I looks like he was dancing on ice. And his new style: he tunnelled many players :D

The new comer, Neddy look alike was also very good. Good passes, strong defence but he should practice his runs forward.

Gigi: Had nothing to do until the 4-1. The goal was not his fault but Gigi before his injury would have dived and saved the goal.

other players: Zala was very poor. and for other players it was a normal business day, go to work and come home.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
cristoforo1897 said:
jeeks what is the comment you keep making about balzaretti supposed to mean?
Keep making? How many times have you seen me make it?

And another thing, who are you?

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
I think we should play a 4-4-2 diamond from now on. We should get rid of one pole and use the other as a play maker, Mutu or Del Piero should take this position.

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
Dreamer30 said:
Alex will score a hattrick and Cap will have to think more about his starting strikers for the game against Reggina
:eyebrows:

Just few notes on this match. Good first half or maybe just great first half hour, created chances quite easily and cancelled out Fiorentina with relative ease. Some clinical finishing gave use the game. Did not see a strong Fiorentina side out there today though. In the second half we played a quiet relaxed game, but still in calm control.
Ah, not in the mood for more comments. Just the players:

Buffon, hard to rate. Not much tested, though he kind of made his presence felt. I enjoyed the moment when someone (probably Cannavaro :D) made him laugh, when he was trying to shoot the ball up field.

Zambrotta. Good match, also made his presence felt. Both upfront and in defence. Combined well with Mutu. 6.5

Thuram. Didn't have much to do, but was there when he was needed. 6

Cannavaro. Ditto 6

Balzaretti. Now this player impressed me. Great passing, crossing. Positioning. Comfortable on the ball. I'd like to see more of him. You'll need to watch your moves now Chiellini! 6.5+

Mutu. He did Mutu well again and scored. Great player, needs a starting place. 6.5

Vieira. Better than against Palermo. Still not that great. Blasi impressed me more, which in itself is worrying. 6

Blasi. I think he was quite good. Even looked good on the ball. Was active and stole alot of balls. Sadly still had a lot of Blasi moments, which means giving the ball away foolishly. 6+

Nedved. Not good. Started of with a few nice moves, but faded away badly. Needs to improve his game. Does not warrant a starting place with Camoranesi and an in-form Mutu ready to play. 5+

Del Piero. The absolute star of the show. Record-breaking form. 3 goals, two of which were class. Some nice silky moves and great passing. All-round great today. Saw a very determined but also frustrated and angry Del Piero today.
Both Capello and Del Piero himself too need to release this Del Piero every match!
Loved the italian commentators when DP did something wonderfull " il numero di Del Piero!" 8.5

Zalayeta. Not bad, got better as the match wore on. Needs to improve. A player that desperately needs more playing minutes though....... Unlucky for him, this squad. 5.5

JuveCampione

Sep 21, 2002
It's strange that Olivera is not getting any minutes at all, and even in this game.
He did score 4 very important goals last year that were worthy of 12 points... but this year... he's lucky if he's even on the bench

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
Jeeks said:
I think we should play a 4-4-2 diamond from now on. We should get rid of one pole and use the other as a play maker, Mutu or Del Piero should take this position.

Jeeks you know as well as I that Capello is not gonna change the tactical system

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Tino said:
Ok guys! iam off now! was a nice evening with you all!

Fazit:
-3 goals from our capitano, I dont no when he scored the last time 3 goals in 47 min!!
-Balzaretti is a good replacement when any winger is injured or need a rest!
-Olivera made a five min comeback! thx Cap
-Azzurri7 was not here and I hope he saw his dude becomeing a true legend when he scroes the 183 goal!- Arsenal lost in Wigan, and I lost my money!

ciao
Forza Juve
buona notte :D
ayye, I did man..:touched: I did write something good in Dp's official thread...

Grande Ale.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 112)