[Coppa Italia] Juventus 6-1 Salernitana [4th January, 2024 21:00 CET] (5 Viewers)

vote?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

radekas

( ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)
Aug 26, 2009
Unacceptable performance. This attractive and offensive football is not Juventus. I hope Max makes them all do double defensive duty next game.

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
Important win in order to progress and an even better overall perfomance for confidence and morale going forward.

No doubt Salernitana were perhaps even worst than expected but let’s not downplay the adversity encountered by conceding a silly goal in the 1st minute and then finishing them off with a 6:1 trashing, it was a good show of character from everyone with some really nice goals and passages of play.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Very exciting win. I enjoyed it.
I just hope that our boys won't be relaxed and won't underestimate Salernitana when we face them again this weekend. This was Salernitana's B squad, and I think that only 2 or 3 of their starters played tonight.
Didn't notice but you're right, 2 of their midfielders and the goalscorer were the only first teamers. That's like us playing them with our next gen with the addition of chiesa, rabiot and McKenzie.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Didn't notice but you're right, 2 of their midfielders and the goalscorer were the only first teamers. That's like us playing them with our next gen with the addition of chiesa, rabiot and McKenzie.
Yeah, this was the B squad of the last placed team in serie A (this is solid info for the Allegri hating bunch). Still, if I knew this before the match, I'd have predicted a 2:0, or maximum 3:0 win for Juve. That's why scoring 6 is very exciting, even if it's against the second team of the worst serie A team.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)