[Coppa Italia] JUVENTUS 3-0 Roma (24-Jan-2012) QF (20 Viewers)

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
I've missed 4 (including the last 3) this season. :shifty: I was away for the Cagliari game though... But getting up at 6:45am and going back to bed at 8:30am ruins your day. I can't go to sleep if I go to bed at like 10:30pm the night before so I usually only get like 5 hours sleep beforehand. I'll definitely watch the Udinese game and whatever else I can from the rest (hopefully all :D).

IliveForJuve

Burn this club
Jan 17, 2011
I've missed 4 (including the last 3) this season. :shifty: I was away for the Cagliari game though... But getting up at 6:45am and going back to bed at 8:30am ruins your day. I can't go to sleep if I go to bed at like 10:30pm the night before so I usually only get like 5 hours sleep beforehand. I'll definitely watch the Udinese game and whatever else I can from the rest (hopefully all :D).
Kill yourself! I've only missed a game since last season and it wasn't even important.

Linebreak

Sep 18, 2009
Juve games have destroyed my sleeping pattern, 1am and 6:45am games, though I do prefer the 6:45 games.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
What a walk in the park against those cunts.

I woke up my parents when Alex scored that beauty.

I wish Lamela to get hit by a bus.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 20)