[Coppa Italia] JUVENTUS 3-0 Roma (24-Jan-2012) QF (11 Viewers)

May 22, 2007
Lamela acted like a prick in the first game as well. Remember when he won the penalty and started screaming and cheering? Then Buffon came to the rescue. He was also diving all over the place in that game as well. I hope he manages to play in the Serie A game in Juventus stadium, the boos :touched:

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP
Azzurri7

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
  • Thread Starter #503
    My favorite game this season. I love Coppa for obvious reason.

Oh and btw, I wish Osvaldo beats Lamela again soon. And Lich's gesture towards Roma fans in the first half was great:D

donpiero

Stella D'Argento
    Jul 3, 2009
    I don't think we can draw conclusion from those ~15 minutes. Fresh legs against a ten men team with no motivation left to do something. With Pirlo around we were always gonna make those deadly counters. If anything, those two underachieved by failing to score.
    You're right but even if it was an open game when they came in, there seemed to be a nice balance between them, i don't know we'll probably find out soon, i sure hope they make a lethal combo. :xfinger:

Dec 6, 2010
    Epic game!

Of course my stream lacked in the seconds around DP's goal, so didn't see it until halftime. But how sweet it was!

Does anybody know about websites with pictures from the Juve games? Would like DP's goal as my desktop wallpaper

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
    lol@Enrique's comments, Roma tonight was inferior to Juve in every way, starting with the coach, if anything we deserved to win by a larger margin, they had 2 good chances to score a goal and Kjaer made the most of his chance.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)