[Coppa Italia] JUVENTUS 3-0 Roma (24-Jan-2012) QF (3 Viewers)

chrisss91ita

Jan 20, 2012
Today an agent in my office, milanista, where i was working he said, referring to the game of tonight
"Obviously I hope you win tonight (referring to my colleagues romanisti), but I also hope that you will kill some players, break someone! a bastard Gobbo fewer!!"

I had to remain silent because i'm the latest addition to the office and I would certainly not able to control and I started to insult him ....

after which adds

"I say a random name.... well ..... kill that asshole of Pirlo! I mentioned a name at random huh!"

I was red with anger, I wanted to take him by the hair and to open the skull on the desk in front of him but instead I had to keep everything inside and my dogs colleagues romanisti while they were fellow laughs laughing even thinking about me

and then add occasionally the sales Manager sticking in my office singing "And juventinoooooo ......"

to finish when i get off the bus after it was making my way back home and yelled have screamed me the obvious "ready to be eliminated tonight??"

ANDATE TUTTI AFFANCULOOOOOOOOOOO MERDEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

excuse the outburst JUVE WE MUST TO WIN TONIGHT LET'S SEE THEM!!!!!!!! PROUD TO BE JUVENTINO FOR ALL MY LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
Today an agent in my office, milanista, where i was working he said, referring to the game of tonight
"Obviously I hope you win tonight (referring to my colleagues romanisti), but I also hope that you will kill some players, break someone! a bastard Gobbo fewer!!"

I had to remain silent because i'm the latest addition to the office and I would certainly not able to control and I started to insult him ....

after which adds

"I say a random name.... well ..... kill that asshole of Pirlo! I mentioned a name at random huh!"

I was red with anger, I wanted to take him by the hair and to open the skull on the desk in front of him but instead I had to keep everything inside and my dogs colleagues romanisti while they were fellow laughs laughing even thinking about me

and then add occasionally the sales Manager sticking in my office singing "And juventinoooooo ......"

to finish when i get off the bus after it was making my way back home and yelled have screamed me the obvious "ready to be eliminated tonight??"

excuse the outburst JUVE WE MUST TO WIN TONIGHT LET'S SEE THEM!!!!!!!! PROUD TO BE JUVENTINO FOR ALL MY LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:D Don't worry. You'll be walking into the office tomorrow with a big ass grin on your face.

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011

after which adds

It's ok. At the end of the day, they are still Romanisti, and for that we should pity them and what they have become. :p

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
Sep 3, 2010
Watch out for Bojan. He has had bad couple of games and missed a lot of chances. Perfect opportunity to redeem himself tonight. Hopefully we'll kill them off.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)