[Coppa Italia] JUVENTUS 3-0 Roma (24-Jan-2012) QF (28 Viewers)

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
not underestimating roma but I hope we rest licht eventually. I fear the man would suddenly blow up to pieces someday, I myself feel tired watching him do all the runs!
Some players simply have it. They can run all season long. Zanetti, Lampard etc. Those guys were never rested.
Licht is one of them. With the exception of 3-4 matches he was missing due to suspension or minor injury, he was never rested while in Lazio.

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
Conte might opt for a 4-4-2 in this match, in order to accommodate more players from the bench and Del Piero to play in his natural position.

Now imagine he surprises us all and starts the first team :D
Yep, I think a 4-4-2 is the better choice, or a 4-2-3-1, Alex behind Borrielo, Quag on the right, Elia on the left.

May 22, 2007
Top 3 is the most important so I would rest as many players as we can.
I agree, would bench as many starters as possible (which looks like we'll have two/three starters on the pitch because of depth in midfield and defense).

Krasic-Marrone-Pazienza-Estigarribia/Elia
Del Piero-Quagliarella​

Maybe.

adriano_c

May 26, 2009
If we're going 4-4-2, I'd rather see a Borriello-Quagliarella duo upfront. Why? Both need the match sharpness and for the STD-infected one, game-time, to mesh into "the system."

Both will likely play a bigger role than DP in the latter half of the league, so, those minutes are better invested in them.

frzl

Apr 15, 2006
pazienza will be gone by monday, won´t he?
not sure if we should risk quagliarella. we could really need him against udinese. on the other hand he needs some time on the pitch.

most important question for me: who should start as rb? even lichtsteiner needs a rest from time to time, doesn´t he? :D

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Conte might opt for a 4-4-2 in this match, in order to accommodate more players from the bench and Del Piero to play in his natural position.

Now imagine he surprises us all and starts the first team :D
Not sure if that's a good idea. I'd rather shut their formation down with 4-3-3.

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
Sep 3, 2010
Even though Roma have been winning their past matches, their defence is still weak. We saw that multiple times yesterday. Should be a win for us.

ReckZor

Jan 22, 2012
Hell No. No more Krasic, I'd put Elia unless he's injured, then I'd play Giaccherini on the right and Estigarribia on the left.
Yea i hope elia gets to play at least the cup match :/ he was WAY better then karsic's last games.. Krasic seems to have lost all of his confidence..ALL OF IT.

DVS

Must be patient
Nov 13, 2008

Storari
Lichtsteiner - Bonucci - Chiellini - DC
Marrone
Vidal - Giac
DP - Borriello - Esti
Marrone deep lying playmaker? You sure about that. Prob a 4-3-3 better but hey its little bit of splitting hairs. I'd start Barz over Giorgio as well

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 28)