[Coppa Italia] JUVENTUS 3-0 Napoli (January 13th, 2010) (19 Viewers)

MOM

• Chiellini

• Melo

• Del Piero

• Diego

• Caceres

Results are only viewable after voting.

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
Apr 19, 2003
We finally won?!that's something new...

happy to hear that,and moreover that the preformance was good,plus Diego and Melo did well.

Well,looks like Ciro is staying,so it'll be interesting to see our next game...

Forza Juve!!

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002

happy to hear that,and moreover that the preformance was good,plus Diego and Melo did well.

Forza Juve!!
Now why would you ruin this win for me like that? :cry:

Gustav

Jul 20, 2008

Forza Juve!!
:agree: Hopefully this win will lift the morale of the team.

Forza Juve! Forza Ferrara!

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Ciro needs to go anyways. This change nothing.

But was pleasant not just to see them winning, (because aainst parma we won but looked crappy), but to win shoing that they cared about it.

They have few excuses to play the way they have been playing the past 2 months.

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
I say, lets wait until Chievo. Napoli didn't field their best possible team today, so lets wait until Sunday's match. If we lose, or struggle then there is something seriously wrong and he must go. If we get our injured players back, and get out of this slump - maybe we can start supporting Ciro again.

Does anyone know when Buffon and Iaquinta are back?

Lo-Pan

Disciple of Gonzo
Feb 11, 2009
I say, lets wait until Chievo. Napoli didn't field their best possible team today, so lets wait until Sunday's match. If we lose, or struggle then there is something seriously wrong and he must go. If we get our injured players back, and get out of this slump - maybe we can start supporting Ciro again.

Does anyone know when Buffon and Iaquinta are back?
I am not sure if you have been asleep since August, because something has been seriously wrong for most of this season, except three games (Roma/Samp/Inter). Lets make that 4 games now.

4 games...we have played decently and deserved to win. To me, that is absolutely dire for a team of Juve's stature, expectations, history.

The absolute minimum objectives for this season were a decent run in the champions league and a proper challenge for the serie A title. Both those objectives were dead by the first week of january. FAIL...FAIL.

Rather than battling it out with the two milanese clubs at the top of the table, we are instead scrapping with Napoli, Fiorentina, Roma for third spot.

Its a fucking disgrace. And one game does not prove, or even hint, that Ciro deserves longer to prove himself...

Nicholas

MIRKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jan 30, 2008
I am not sure if you have been asleep since August, because something has been seriously wrong for most of this season, except three games (Roma/Samp/Inter). Lets make that 4 games now.

4 games...we have played decently and deserved to win. To me, that is absolutely dire for a team of Juve's stature, expectations, history.

The absolute minimum objectives for this season were a decent run in the champions league and a proper challenge for the serie A title. Both those objectives were dead by the first week of january. FAIL...FAIL.

Rather than battling it out with the two milanese clubs at the top of the table, we are instead scrapping with Napoli, Fiorentina, Roma for third spot.

Its a fucking disgrace. And one game does not prove, or even hint, that Ciro deserves longer to prove himself...
:juventus:

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
He certainly played pretty well.

Depsite being a rather limited player, he offers a bit of energy and mobility which our midfield has lacked for much of this season.

Linebreak

Sep 18, 2009

I agree we have been terrible all season.

Even the Roma game Totti hit the post at 2-1 and Melo got a 3rd in stoppage time, we weren't all over Roma by any means.

As for the Inter game, Caceres brought down Milito for a sure penalty, but it wasn't given.

Even today, Napoli had a handful of good chances which they luckily for Juve missed

And have we forgotten the rape we copped at home to Bayern? Juve Raped at home in UCL???

Our only real good game this year was against Sampdoria. That's all

Juve was a stronger side in Serie B

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 19)