[Coppa Italia] JUVENTUS 3-0 Napoli (January 13th, 2010) (2 Viewers)

MOM

• Chiellini

• Melo

• Del Piero

• Diego

• Caceres

Results are only viewable after voting.

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
He isn't Brazilian :seven:
Well in the first half of the last Season I guess he would have scored, but since a year his touch is awful and I really see this one missed:D
Actually, for his credit, Amauri drew a couple of defenders with him making Ale unmarked. Would he score that? Yes. But the problem isn't Amauri's finishing, it's his positioning most of the time except for this goal. I see an improvement :xfinger:

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
Ah! I was at work...had to miss this one. I can't believe we won, especially 3-0. Good to hear, and I didn't expect this because our line-up looked pretty weak (all the injuries), I'm glad everyone played in form, and had passion.

Ken

The Dutch Touch
Aug 17, 2007
:p

Clearly didn't have a thing to do with tactics. He basically played who he had available and they worked their asses off for him.

This shouldn't in any way affect the boards decision, but you never know..

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
:p

Clearly didn't have a thing to do with tactics. He basically played who he had available and they worked their asses off for him.

This shouldn't in any way affect the boards decision, but you never know..
We need to wait till Monday...I hope that the board already made their decision before the game against Napoli,or I hope that they didn't forget Bayern,Bari,Catania,milan...

Ken

The Dutch Touch
Aug 17, 2007
We need to wait till Monday...I hope that the board already made their decision before the game against Napoli,or I hope that they didn't forget Bayern,Bari,Catania,milan...
They probably have, they can't be that delusional surely. I'm with you on this.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)