[Coppa Italia] JUVENTUS 3-0 Napoli (January 13th, 2010) (4 Viewers)

MOM

• Chiellini

• Melo

• Del Piero

• Diego

• Caceres

Results are only viewable after voting.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
I doubt it will be a 4-4-2. I can't imagine Diego playing as a winger on the right side. He might start there but he'll drift to the center and in the end it will again be a 4-3-1-2, with Brazzo and De Ceglie on the wings and Melo all alone against 2-3 Napoli players.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
One thing we were confident before this season started was that we had great squad depth... Oh well.
Man, it's indeed crazy how many players, most of them important ones, we're missing today from the 25 men squad that was registered for CL.

Buffon, Camoranesi, Poulsen, Trezeguet, Iaquinta, Giovinco, Marchisio, Sissoko, Tiago, Molinaro. That's 10 fucking players out of 25. Of the 15 available players, 2 are goalkeepers and 3 are right backs.

It will be the same against Chievo, just that Marchisio will be back and Amauri is suspended.

P.S: That's if we don't get a single injury today and till the Chievo match, wich is close to impossible with the way things are going.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
Man, it's indeed crazy how many players, most of them important ones, we're missing today from the 25 men squad that was registered for CL.

Buffon, Camoranesi, Poulsen, Trezeguet, Iaquinta, Giovinco, Marchisio, Sissoko, Tiago, Molinaro. That's 10 fucking players out of 25. Of the 15 available players, 2 are goalkeepers and 3 are right backs.

It will be the same against Chievo, just that Marchisio will be back and Amauri is suspended.

P.S: That's if we don't get a single injury today and till the Chievo match, wich is close to impossible with the way things are going.
So no strikers for the Chievo game? Ciro's trying to sabotage Hiddink in advance.

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
According to Gazzetta:

Manninger
Caceres Legrottaglie Chiellini Grosso
Diego Salihamidzic Melo De Ceglie
Amauri Del Piero​

And you know what? This is actually our best team at the moment :lol:
What is this, his 50th formation this season?

Hennes

Sep 3, 2004
According to Gazzetta:

Manninger
Caceres Legrottaglie Chiellini Grosso
Diego Salihamidzic Melo De Ceglie
Amauri Del Piero​

And you know what? This is actually our best team at the moment :lol:

According to Tuttosport:

Manninger
Grygera/Caceres Cannavaro Chiellini Grosso
Caceres/Diego Brazzo Melo De Ceglie
Del Piero Amauri

Corriere dello sport:

Manninger
Grygera Cannavaro Chiellini Grosso
Caceres Brazzo Melo De Ceglie
Diego Amauri

Hennes

Sep 3, 2004
:lol: Caceres as RM? Now thats even worse then having a DM on the flank. Ciro is bringing Catenaccio back.
Just because Tuttosport is predicting this line up it doesn't mean it's happening.

I also expect Legro in defense (though personally I'd much prefer Canna).

SABSAB

Snoop Stinks
Dec 10, 2008
According to Tuttosport:

Manninger
Grygera/Caceres Cannavaro Chiellini Grosso
Caceres/Diego Brazzo Melo De Ceglie
Del Piero Amauri

Corriere dello sport:

Manninger
Grygera Cannavaro Chiellini Grosso
Diego Amauri
:lol: Caceres as RM? Now thats even worse then having a DM on the flank. Ciro is bringing Catenaccio back.
I got it right :lol2:

I have a feeling we're going to see this:D

Manninger
Grygera Canna Chiellini Grosso

Diego
Amauri​

Maybe with Giandonato instead of DC

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)