[Coppa Italia] JUVENTUS 3-0 Avellino (Dec. 18th 2013) (13 Viewers)

petersmit

Mar 14, 2006
I don't get it either... everyone in europe are fapping over Ajax's talented players, but we got the most talented they ever had in their youth.. but don't let him get some minutes... ffs how the hell is he going to prove himself!?

Mus™

Mar 16, 2009
I don't get it either... everyone in europe are fapping over Ajax's talented players, but we got the most talented they ever had in their youth.. but don't let him get some minutes... ffs how the hell is he going to prove himself!?
Cool your jets man I wouldn't go that far

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
Bouy is not starting while Padoin is?

The kid should at least have some minutes against such $#@! opposition and we're going to field the mighty Padoin in his stead.

Conte is terrible with youth.
He's the post Borriello.Fortunately though,we have more quality in the positions he plays unlike in Borriello's case in 2011-12 season.

Mus™

Mar 16, 2009
For people who struggle with timezones, why don't you just go to livescore.com? It shows the game times in your local time and works on both computers and phones..

petersmit

Mar 14, 2006
Mus™;4398957 said:
Cool your jets man I wouldn't go that far
He was topscorer of their youth club a couple years back with 26 goals (as midfielder yes)

he was a bigger talent than their other talents that year.. all those other talents (klaassen and such) have gone up to Ajax.. the same Ajax who have beaten Barca this year in CL

Bouy deserves a chance...

am0110

Jun 5, 2005
Padoin to start, no youngster in team against weak opponent.
You can clearly see how much Conte believes in youth, he thinks that only Pogba like talents deserve a chance, well he should lament on poor Italian football or poor finances when he and other coaches dont want to give some youngster's a chance so they can develop maybe, and maybe save Juve some money.

petersmit

Mar 14, 2006
My brother is an Ajax fan for life... goes every single match... we've pissed him off more than once (winning both matches Vs Ajax where they deserved points according to my brother) but he never was as pissed as when we took Bouy of their hands..

May 22, 2013
Actually, that's not far from the truth.

Seriously, Ajax have had Suarez, Zlatan, Davids, Patrick Kluivert, Michael Laudrup, Michael Reiziger, Clarence Seedorf, Rafael van der Vaart as well as the mighty Sunday Oliseh, and you claim to know that Bouy is amongst the most talented Ajax players ever? I wonder why he isn't pairing with Pogba in the midfield then...

Jul 1, 2010
Padoin to start, no youngster in team against weak opponent.
You can clearly see how much Conte believes in youth, he thinks that only Pogba like talents deserve a chance, well he should lament on poor Italian football or poor finances when he and other coaches dont want to give some youngster's a chance so they can develop maybe, and maybe save Juve some money.
Agreed.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Because Conte hates youth, can you not read?

But seriously, how long has Bouy even been back from injury? Shouldn't forget that it was a serious one he picked up, that can really stall a young player. Some take 2-3 years to return to an old level.

piotrr

Мodеrator
Sep 13, 2011
Mus™;4399000 said:
For people who struggle with timezones, why don't you just go to livescore.com? It shows the game times in your local time and works on both computers and phones..
:tup: my fav livescores website.

Mus™

Mar 16, 2009
Seriously, Ajax have had Suarez, Zlatan, Davids, Patrick Kluivert, Michael Laudrup, Michael Reiziger, Clarence Seedorf, Rafael van der Vaart as well as the mighty Sunday Oliseh, and you claim to know that Bouy is amongst the most talented Ajax players ever? I wonder why he isn't pairing with Pogba in the midfield then...
Pretty much this.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)