[Coppa Italia] Juventus 2-1 Sassuolo [Febuary 10th, 2022] (5 Viewers)

vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
We sucked from our goal until the 30th min. But we improved massively after that (esp in the second half with Loca and Morata coming on and playing 4-3-3) and we really should have won this game by 4 or 5 goals. That old cunt Pegolo was pulling off ridiculous saves all game that flattered the scoreline for Sass.

Grazie Dusan for scoring that goal at the death to avoid another 30 mins of play. He’s already proving his worth to us.
Sassuolo also ran themselves into the ground in that ~30 minute period after our goal. We were very poor, but still managed to mostly weather the storm, before absolutely dominating the last 50-55 minutes. Poor poor finishing and some fantastic saves were the only thing that kept this match from being a 5-1 win.

Buy on AliExpress.com
Last edited:

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
I think the 433 with Dybala, Vlaho, Morata upfront and Loca Zaka and Rabiot is our best line up. The connection between Morata and Vlaho is pretty good imo

LordBendtner

Promising Lord
Jan 6, 2015
A lot of praise for Sandro this game. Compared to his latest performances, yeah ok, but man he’s frustrating. Every fkn cross is always too fkn late with all these extra touches. So many missed opportunities where Vlaho was ready to bang it in. We need a quality winger this summer

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
I didn't watch the game. How was Manuel? I really want him to succeeds in Juve
you mean locatelli? him and morata changed the game. morata didn't play too well, he was inaccurate and wasteful, had a sitter saved by pegolo (or just poorly shot), but his introduction as a tactical change had a good impact. on the other hand, locatelli played a dominant game on his part. won all of his duels iirc, which is impressive against a physical team, passed well, defended well, he's clearly a level above our other mids, the closest to what we were used to.

Karim30

Allegri is back, life is back.
May 6, 2012
A lot of praise for Sandro this game. Compared to his latest performances, yeah ok, but man he’s frustrating. Every fkn cross is always too fkn late with all these extra touches. So many missed opportunities where Vlaho was ready to bang it in. We need a quality winger this summer
I guess we are becoming content with him not gifting the opposition any goals, but he’s finished and needs to leave asap

- - - Updated - - -

Dybala my man of the match #time_machine
542706D4-B53F-497E-86B9-76E24D289684.jpeg

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)