[Coppa Italia] JUVENTUS 2-1 AC Milan (January 9, 2013) (2 Viewers)

MotM

• Storari

• Vidal

• Caceres

• Vucinic

• Bonucci

• Matri

• Giaccherini

Results are only viewable after voting.
OP
JCK

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
  • Thread Starter #24
    Bonucci is suspended in the next Serie A, he will most definitely start against Milan unless he is injured or suspended and I am not aware of it.

Storari
    Lichtsteiner Barzagli Bonucci De Ceglie
    Vidal Pirlo Pogba
    Isla Quagliarella Giovinco

GarfielD

May 21, 2009
    Bonucci is suspended in the next Serie A, he will most definitely start against Milan unless he is injured or suspended and I am not aware of it.

Storari
    Lichtsteiner Barzagli Bonucci De Ceglie
    Vidal Pirlo Pogba
    Isla Quagliarella Giovinco
    How is Bonucci suspended for the next Serie A game?

Lion

King of Tuz
    Jan 24, 2007
    could be that too. your never know with january. winter break and juve have a funny relationship when it comes to injuries

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
    May 26, 2009
    I dont care if we will field Peluso, Padoin, Giacch or any ammount of the water boys, who can watch the match from the bench without complains.

This is Milan we are playing now! An arch-enemy, and as Torino gave us a run for our money, even with greatly inferior material, so shall we.
    This is going to be a tough derby, do or die, no excuses, no compromises, one of the most epic moments of the season, smth that we will remember.

In a manner, it may help us that we have lost, as we will enter the field with the eyes of the tiger set to kill, since the very first minute!
    Conte will make sure of that and with him, we shall previal and arise above any doubts, FORZA JUVE, have faith!
    I love it! Nice one, Cronios.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)