[Coppa Italia] JUVENTUS 2-1 AC Milan [25th January, 2017] (3 Viewers)

MOM vs pre-upgrade bbilan

• Asamoah

• Dybala

• Pjanic

• Neto

• Bonucci

• Cuadrado

Results are only viewable after voting.

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
Horrible 2nd half and its all on Max. Seriously what the fuck was that. None of our actions in the 2nd half can be justified.

Max basically shit all over a good performance cant fault the llayers at all.

spurdo

Jun 4, 2016
100% sure Allegri will again blame the players and not put any blame on himself in the following press conference. Rotate for fukks sake, and maybe motivate your players a bit more than with just your Tuscan towndrunk screaming on the sidelines.

Still, 2-1 win, lots of good chances created and not many chances allowed for the visitors. One massive half, one underwhelming one. It really was harder to miss some of those chances we failed to convert.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
This formation demands a lot from the players and we don't have the subs to mantain it. It's a good option to have and I really loved our first half performance, but I don't think we'll see a lot more of it regularly.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Not happy with this attitude. Again we lower our guard. We are unlucky in conceding that goal but as I've always said formation don't mean shit when you forget that you're the team with one man up and one goal up. We showed too much respect to milan.

That said I'm glad we're through and at the end that's all that matters.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Disgusting second half - you get the feeling we're hanging on to our confidence and reputation by the skin of our teeth.
All I see is arrogance and trying to do just enough to get through another fixture. We've been doing this for a long time with a few fixtures coming together. Also we played a very strong team and won't be changing a lot of those out for the next game. It's a difficult approach to make for 90 mins, but then have a second plan.

What risked the game and made it irritating tonight (and also forced Allegri's hand a little) was the missing of the third goal to kill the game. Then you'd have seen 3 subs and maybe an attacking win with open play. Keep missing chances and it'll happen again and again.

Milan are going to try until the end against us. At what point deep into 3 consecutive games is the penny going to drop for the players? Because ultimately they are the ones who are on the field contesting them.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Great first half - great attacking display great in possession great in organizing the defensive setup and the determination of the team was what is lacking this season!
Second half - Unfortunately like every game that starts like this our performance drop and our team becomes a bit complacent! Should have buried the game however the team started being too nice with unnecessary extra passes + The team determination dropped considerably! and we let Milan get back into this even if their goal seemed like a fluke...
Asamoah had a great game
Dybala needs to get that extra step!
Mandzukic is unlike any other forward - He plays as a forward and isnt prolific enough as a forward but he makes up for it with his hard work and defensive contribution which makes him important in our setup!

If we go with this formation forward Verratti would definitely improve us but We would be needing Sanchez and James much more than Verratti...

B3N

Floro Fckin' Flores
May 16, 2010
srs question. is he afraid of mandzukic?
:agree: Not afraid of him, but losing the dressing room in general and that affects his subs and player selection decisions. always been down to his poor relationship with players and lack of authority. He can take it on new young ones like Dybala, but I don't believe for a sec Marchisio is seriously injured to the level that he cannot play for example.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)