[Coppa Italia] JUVENTUS 2-0 Torino [January 3rd 2018] (2 Viewers)

vote

• Chiellini

• Matuidi

• Mandzukic

• Asamoah

• Pjanic

• D. Costa

Results are only viewable after voting.

Sir Miss-A-Lot

May 22, 2013
Var should had worked better... it was a fault and we didn't need any shadow of doubt in such a walk in the park game
But as i far as i know, the ref is only allowed to watch the situation around the goal. Remember the last time we got a goal cancelled for a Licht offense 40 seconds before the goal, and then a couple of weeks after the same happened for one of the other clubs, but the goal stood? I think after that, for consistency, it is only the situation around the goal that is reviewed. Otherwise, where should one draw the line? An offense 10 seconds before? 1 minut? 5 minutes?

Buy on AliExpress.com

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
But as i far as i know, the ref is only allowed to watch the situation around the goal. Remember the last time we got a goal cancelled for a Licht offense 40 seconds before the goal, and then a couple of weeks after the same happened for one of the other clubs, but the goal stood? I think after that, for consistency, it is only the situation around the goal that is reviewed. Otherwise, where should one draw the line? An offense 10 seconds before? 1 minut? 5 minutes?
I didn't know that but yep, Var in Licht's fault was quite a weird thing to watch

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Sturaro was very bad. He lost all confidence he had in him and is on top of it, mediocre.

Also...i would love to have a killer CF in our team... like the best of all times.

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
I'm willing to bet that Doveri will get a little ''break'' after today's game while when he didn't signal the Mertens handball vs Crotone he got a raise.

:numnum:

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
the ref missed a call in the middle of the park, so what? it's Torino's fault for stopping before a whistle, that incident didn't create the goal, their idiocy did

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
D.Costa easily MOTM
We didnt play great IMO but I guess its enough vs Torino..
Sturraro is clearly in the wrong profession.. He was horrible!
Marchisio didnt have a good game
The ref made a mistake IMO despite the commentators in my country saying it wasnt a foul (usually they talk out of their ass but this time I guess its a tough call) but the blame should be on Torino for stop playing, also the use of VAR was a bit weird as I thought it should only be used to decide incidents like penalty/foul/offside I mean near goal incidents
Our first goal was a deflection and so was the 2nd goal which is not exactly pleasing but Ill take that..
Dybala was ok but nothing special
Mandzukic didnt really play well
D.Costa probably had his best game of the season

I think despite our win our weak spots have been clear to see
RB - Sturraro shouldnt get a minute in our shirt... Licht is much better but still way past it and not up to the standard...
CM - Matuidi has proven to be a beast (IMO) while Pjanic we all know is a great player but we are missing the 3rd guy as Marchisio seems to be past it and so is Khedira...
Can will be a good signing for free but we need a star CM as well

Juve_fanatic

Second coolest member!
Apr 5, 2006
Lol, it was a fucking amazing tackle by Khedira and nkt a foul by any standard. Khedira got the ball first and that is the most important thing here. Whoever thinks this is foul clearly doesnt understand football or hates Juventus. Thr tackle was clean as a whistle. If it wasnt for VAR, i would have understood if the ref had givrn the foul in the first place, but with VAR the ref saw that Khedira got to the ball first and in football thats the thing that matters the most.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015

as expected, the var decision will get doveri rested for a while. the missed handball on mertens the other day had no consequences at all.

italy :touched:

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009

as expected, the var decision will get doveri rested for a while. the missed handball on mertens the other day had no consequences at all.

italy :touched:
:touched:

The message is clear from the upper echelon of Italian football. Make mistakes in Juve’s favour and pay the consequences. They don’t even try to hide it. Scum.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
and that's the same doveri who gave mandzu two yellows within 2 seconds vs udinese instead of a penalty - he walked away with that one, too :touched:

RAMI-N

★ ★ ★
Aug 22, 2006
Why is this up to discussion? Sami got the ball first, period.
Goalkeepers don't get punished when they trip strikers in the area if they got the ball first!

blondu

Grazie Ale
Nov 9, 2006
good point. i'd give a minute.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)