[Coppa Italia] JUVENTUS 2-0 Genoa [December 20th 2017]- (1 Viewer)

vote

• Lichtsteiner

• Bernardeschi

• Marchisio

• Bentancur

• Dybala

Results are only viewable after voting.

Wittl

Contributor
Feb 21, 2017
Our December schedule - Can someone post it?
20. December, 20:45 CET: Juventus - Genoa (Coppa)
23. December, 20:45 CET: Juventus - Roma (Serie A)
30. December, 20.:45 CET: Hellas - Juventus (Serie A)
06. January, 20:45: Calllliari - Juventus (Serie A)

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015

tosh_rose

Aug 21, 2010
“As for tomorrow, Dybala, [Daniele] Rugani and [Federico] Bernardeschi will play. [Claudio] Marchisio is another player who could be part of the game tomorrow. Tomorrow is a game, an important objective, because it’s a competition which is worth as much as the league and the Champions League. Mandzukic has had 13 stitches and De Sciglio has a problem with his flexor, and we’ll evaluate him in the coming days. It’s difficult for him to be available against Roma though." - Grande Max

http://www.football-italia.net/114524/allegri-‘dybala-plays-tomorrow’

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
I had a hunch part of Dybala being benched is not really just the not "working hard, concentrated" reasoning but also as vital perhaps not being suitful for wing in the newly favoured 4-3-3 (vs Napoli and Barca he was extremely centralized so had Matuidi going left in a weird 4-4-1-1), but it seems finally Allegri is considering Dybala for CF purposes, albeit for rotation/coppa consideration only (but if the 4-3-3 clicks, it may remain tricky for Allegri to get best out of dybala while doing so with rest of the team balance too), see bolded for emphasis:

“The goal shouldn’t be a problem, I repeat: Dybala is a player capable of 15-20 goals in the league, when he gets 20 then he’ll have done a lot.

“And his characteristics go beyond that, Dybala is a player who must provide assists and score goals because he’s not just a poacher, that’s what Paulo should not do.

“Like the others Paulo is an intelligent player who knows that tomorrow is an important game for him and for Juventus.

“We’ve had a different system of play [4-3-3] in the last few games and I pulled him out, it’s very simple. If Paulo plays, we need to exploit the characteristics he has.

“In this system, the role he can play is as a centre-forward.

"That's another thing I have to decide, whether to play Higuain in tandem with Dybala or play Dybala as a centre-forward.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
It doesn't take a EuroMaxxx to look at our squad come 1st September and see that the personnel suits 4-3-3 well. Dybala's loss of form just enables the choice to be more easily made.

OP

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
  • Thread Starter #56
    It doesn't take a EuroMaxxx to look at our squad come 1st September and see that the personnel suits 4-3-3 well. Dybala's loss of form just enables the choice to be more easily made.
    Hustini called for the 433 for years. Literally, you all heard it here first.

:cookie: to myself.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)