[Coppa Italia] JUVENTUS 1-2 Purple Rats (March 5th, 2015) (6 Viewers)

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
Really though, in the end we lost this because our midfield was having a horrific day. I mean the worst I can remember seeing in a while. What killed us wasn't the rotation, it was the stupidly misplaced passes. I'm hoping this is the end of it now.

Juventino[RUS]

Mar 9, 2006
Which best players?Tevez came in the 30+ minute.We played without Lichteiner .Pirlo is injured.We put almost strongest line up except Pepe and Coman who lasts 30 minute.
So much of Padoin.Evra with all his issues is a Messi to him.So don't find excuse when is no one.
First of all - the formation, 352 would be much better than 433, 433 left too many zones for Salah, while with 352 we are packed
Caceres - Bonucci - Ogbonna
Pepe - Vidal - Marchisio - Pogba - Padoin
Coman - Llorente

What the point to use super attacking 433 against the squad that have such a good counters, and how do i know it? Because i fucking watched how they beat Inter, Tottenham and others, they did it in the same way that they beat us

- - - Updated - - -

That's my point, Djanik. We are both actually agreeing on the same thing here. He should use his first team, we don't have any excuses not to.
And every year they promise us that Coppa is vital trophy :sergio:

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
Really though, in the end we lost this because our midfield was having a horrific day. I mean the worst I can remember seeing in a while. What killed us wasn't the rotation, it was the stupidly misplaced passes. I'm hoping this is the end of it now.

Not sure about that at all.

Juventino[RUS]

Mar 9, 2006
@OfficialAllegri: "We’ve got the second leg and we’ll give it a good go to reach the final. It won’t be easy, they're a side in great form"

excuses, excuse
excuses, excuse
excuses, excuse
excuses, excuse
excuses, excuse
excuses, excuse
excuses, excuse
excuses, excuse
excuses, excuse
excuses, excuse
excuses, excuse
excuses, excuse
excuses, excuse
I want this fucking 10th coppa di italia, WE ARE WAITING 21 YEARS FOR IT, jesus christ, 21 FUCKING YEAR

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
Juventino[RUS];4841973 said:
@OfficialAllegri: "We’ve got the second leg and we’ll give it a good go to reach the final. It won’t be easy, they're a side in great form"

Complains, complains,
Complains, complains,
Complains, complains,
Complains, complains,
Complains, complains,
Complains, complains,
Complains, complains,
Complains, complains,
Complains, complains,
Complains, complains

I want this fucking 10th coppa di italia, WE ARE WAITING 21 YEARS FOR IT, jesus christ, 21 FUCKING YEAR
How did he complain?

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
Juventino[RUS];4841967 said:
First of all - the formation, 352 would be much better than 433, 433 left too many zones for Salah, while with 352 we are packed
Caceres - Bonucci - Ogbonna
Pepe - Vidal - Marchisio - Pogba - Padoin
Coman - Llorente

What the point to use super attacking 433 against the squad that have such a good counters, and how do i know it? Because i $#@!ing watched how they beat Inter, Tottenham and others, they did it in the same way that they beat us

- - - Updated - - -

And every year they promise us that Coppa is vital trophy :sergio:
I was not referring to a formation but about the players.Only Coman,Pepe and Ogbonna are not starters.Padoin plays when someone is injured and that is not that he starts rare.Simply we have no excuse.As much I hate that rats they simply butchered us.And Allegri with his subs.
The biggest mistake is to think that we lose this game because we don't mind the Coppa.It's simply not true.The overplayed us.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
Juventino[RUS];4841973 said:

excuses, excuse
excuses, excuse
excuses, excuse
excuses, excuse
excuses, excuse
excuses, excuse
excuses, excuse
excuses, excuse
excuses, excuse
excuses, excuse
excuses, excuse
excuses, excuse
excuses, excuse
I want this $#@!ing 10th coppa di italia, WE ARE WAITING 21 YEARS FOR IT, jesus christ, 21 $#@!ING YEAR
Usuall Alegri.Don't give a shit about the loss.Tha's t the inheritance of his Milan days.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
I was not referring to a formation but about the players.Only Coman,Pepe and Ogbonna are not starters.Padoin plays when someone is injured and that is not that he starts rare.Simply we have no excuse.As much I hate that rats they simply butchered us.And Allegri with his subs.
The biggest mistake is to think that we lose this game because we don't mind the Coppa.It's simply not true.The overplayed us.
what was wrong with the subs? Coman injury > Tevez. Morata for Llorente was kinda expected and then Pereyra for Pepe was also an expected sub.

they were the better team today but not by much. we gifted them 2 goals and were terrible in the build up play while they defended well .thats all

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
what was wrong with the subs? Coman injury > Tevez. Morata for Llorente was kinda expected and then Pereyra for Pepe was also an expected sub.

they were the better team today but not by much. we gifted them 2 goals and were terrible in the build up play while they defended well .thats all
Yes they were better team. Absolutely.Allegri subbed Pepe too late.,Llorente also.He scored but other than that he was awfull as usual .When Alegri saw that(if he saw at all) he should make changes at once.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
After that overrunning Padoin from Salah did ,the'best all rounder" shoud quit playing football.That's how bad that was.

- - - Updated - - -

Again,such a shame.

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
Yes they were better team. Absolutely.Allegri subbed Pepe too late.,Llorente also.He scored but other than that he was awfull as usual .When Alegri saw that(if he saw at all) he should make changes at once.
We just don't care about Coppa. Same old story every year.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)